Chapter 10. The Neighbors

The phone rung consistently. Whoever was calling, Cathy wished they'd leave a voicemail, but they kept hanging up and calling over and over again. She finally decided to attempt to move from underneath Brent. The huge man had her buried deep into the mattress, his entire body was draped over hers and was sleeping soundly regardless of the constant ringing. He always was a heavy sleeper.

"Brent," she whispered in his ear and tried her best to shake him. "I have to answer the phone. Can you move over?"

He didn't bulge a muscle.

"Brent!" She yelled in his ear. What a predicament, she couldn't move unless he did.

"Ugh, I forgot you were a morning person," he groaned in her ear, then grinned, and started planting kisses down her neck.

Morning person? Didn't he hear the phone ringing? She let out a squeal and he chuckled. Those warm lips of his were finding all the right spots. They didn't need to start this again or they would never get out of bed.

"Brent, let me answer the phone! It's been ringing forever. It could be an emergency."

He let out an annoyed growl, but finally rolled over. "Tell whoever that is, I'm coming for them for disturbing us."

Cathy pulled the sheets around her upper body and answered the phone.

"Oh my god! How long were two doing it?" Kiara's voice giggled on the other line.

"Kiara! What do you want? It's 10:00 a.m."

"Exactly, you're usually up by 5:00 a.m. Brent just couldn't wait could he? Well at least you're still alive, that's why I was calling, to see if you survived." Kiara burst out laughing.

Cathy hung up on her.

"What did Kiara want?" Brent asked pulling her back into his arms.

"Nothing," Cathy blushed slightly.

"Mmm, you smell good in the mornings." Brent nuzzled her neck.

She highly doubted that unless he was preferring to the scent of sweat and sex plastered to her body. "We can't keep doing this. We have to carry on our daily lives at some point," she said as he sunk lower down her body.

"What do you taste like in the mornings...I wonder?" Brent teased.

God, he was so sexy, his voice still rough and deep from just waking up, but she did NOT want him going down there. She grabbed a handful of his curls to stop him. "Brent, don't!" But she was too late. Her entire body shook as he stroked her with his tongue. Had the man no shame, no decency, no.... "Oh god!" She found herself yelling. Why did it have to feel so damn good? Jason had never done this to her....

Brent was relentless. After giving her an orgasm that nearly knocked her out, he carried her to the bathroom to take a shower. They took more than a shower. Once again she found herself nearly screaming to the top of her lungs as he pounded deep inside of her with long hard strokes. He held her against the wall, his arms wrapped around her tightly, her legs wrapped around his waist, water poured down on top of them as she came to pieces in his arms. How was she going to survive such intensity from him?

"I can't get enough of you baby," Brent whispered in her ear. "You're so damn sweet and sexy when you come. It drives me crazy," he whispered hotly just before letting out a roar of pure masculine pleasure.

She could feel him throbbing wildly deep inside of her, his sperm shooting against her womb, hot and fast, filling her, like he done so many times before. It set her off again, her body spiraling out of control.