30

please vote and comment. thank you!

_______

"did... Did Jungkook come to see me today?" Taehyung asks his father, his brows furrowed.

He had woken up an hour ago. After all the doctors and nurses had done their check up by asking him questions, checking his heart beat, blood pressure and many other things that took about thirty minutes, he was left to rest.

His father had been staring at him since he woke up, seeming to be deep in thought.

Taehyung wondered what was wrong but said nothing as he stared into space.

The doctor said nothing about what was wrong with him, but he knew his condition was getting worse.

After more minutes of saying nothing and staring into space, he decided to ask the question.

"Jungkook?" Mr Kim responded as he took a seat next to Taehyung's bed.

Taehyung nodded, groaning. The nodding had hurt his neck.

"Are you alright? Want me to call a doctor?" his father asks.

Taehyung smiles a little as he pats the spot next to him for his father to sit.

"Are you avoiding me appa?" Taehyung asks, his voice shaky.

"I could never. I could never bring myself to do such. I just wanted the doctor to finish checking on you."

"Even before that. You're always leaving the room."

"It's just because... It's cause..." he trails, sighing, "it's because it hurts me to see you like this." he says, tears leaking from his eyes.

"I can't bare to see you like this Tae. It hurts so fucking much!"

Taehyung smiles, "appa, you just cussed!" Taehyung says giggling.

His father looks at him questionably, "is that all you grabbed Tae?" he laughs.

It was understandable that Taehyung was trying to lighten the mood.

"so! Did Jungkook come?"

"Yes. He did but he left earlier."

"He didn't want to see me?"

"He couldn't see you like this! He was crying! He didn't want you to see him like that. He said he looked terrible and that's why he left."

Taehyung smiled, "he's always so handsome, how can he say something like that?" Taehyung whispered.

Mr Kim smiled, whispering to himself. "Young love."

"Appa?" Taehyung called out.

"Yes Tae?"

"What did the doctor say was wrong with me?" Taehyung questions, curiosity floating in his eyes.

"I... Um... You should probably rest TaeTae. You must be tired."

"No. I've been asleep for hours now. What's wrong with me this time?"

"I..."

"Appa," Taehyung whined.

"She said you had internal bleeding." Mr Kim says as he sighs, "some of your organs had been wounded and then the blood got into your lungs."

Taehyung gasped in shock.

"Choking on blood?" he asked, eyes wide, "that's one of the worst ways to die! Like can't I die in style, swag-"

"Taehyung! Stop it! I just told you things like this and you're talking about death? Shouldn't you be thinking about ways to fight for your life?! Why are you talking about death my son?! Why?!" Mr Kim scolded as began to walk around in the room, tears falling freely from his eyes.

Taehyung had his head bowed. He only wanted to make his father laugh. The poor man had been suffering ever since he got into the hospital and it worried Taehyung.

"I... I'm sorry appa. I just wanted you to laugh." Taehyung said as tears filled his eyes.

"I'm sorry appa. I shouldn't have-"

"No son. I shouldn't have scolded you. All this must be scary for you. I have no idea what you're going through and here I am yelling. That was stupid of me. Forgive appa?" Mr Kim says as he walks closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung nods as the tears finally run down his cheeks, he opens his arms for a hug from his father.

Everyone was avoiding giving him hugs because of his condition and Taehyung loved hugs.

It hurt him that he couldn't feel the warmth, comfort coming from the arms of his loved ones.

It hurt him so much.

"I love you appa."

"I love you too son. So much."

___

Heyo!

Just a bit of a soft moment before things get really shitty.

Was it soft enough?

I dunno...

So how do you do?!

Have a good day/night!

And do stay safe!

peace out!💟