9

"what?"

"I l-like you Jungkook."

"I like you too Taehyung." Jungkook said smiling. Taehyung's lips widened into a large smile.

"you know you helped me and we wouldn't be friends if I didn't like you." (A/N: friendzoned)

"o-oh. B-but not like- not just as friends. I like like you."

"oh. Um... I like you too Taehyung. Not just as friends."

"y-you mean it?"

"yes Taehyung. I thought you just liked me as a friend but now..."

"so... You like me back?"

"as much as you do Taehyung."

Taehyung smiled. His first confession was a success. The person he liked, liked him back. It was going to be the last confession he'll ever make.

He leaned closer to Jungkook as Jungkook pulled him to his chest with Taehyung's cheek now on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulder and rubbed it with Taehyung sighing in comfort. It wasn't the best cuddling position, but to Jungkook, it was home.

*****

Taehyung sighed as he unlocked the door to the house. He finally had a boyfriend. His first boyfriend. He couldn't wait to tell his father.

"appa! I'm home!" he yelled and clutched his forehead. He totally forgot about his headache because of his happiness.

"Taetae my son? Where are you?"

"kitchen." he managed to mumble.

"are you OK?" his father asked patting his back.

"it's just a mild headache."

"Taehyung." his father said in a warning voice.

"it's just a headache that's all."

"we should go to the doctor sometime."

"I'm fine I swear. It's nothing. Anyway, I have news!" Taehyung said giddily dragging his father to the stool in front of the counter.

"really?" his father asked amusedly. They acted like brothers instead of father and son.

Ever since Taehyung's mother which is his wife died, he tried to be as close to Taehyung as possible.

He didn't want to be like most father's who their children became invisible to them the moment they lost their wives.

"it's about what happened today. So there's this boy..."

"OK..." Mr Kim said propping his jaw up using his elbow.

"he is a new exchange student but that was like two months ago." Taehyung said. His father hummed.

"I like him and he likes me too so we're officially dating-"

"since when?"

"today?" Taehyung questioned.

"that's good news. I won't be an overprotective father but I'll still protect you. I'll tear him limb by limb if he hurts you I swear-" he broke into tears.

"appa," Taehyung whined now hugging his father.

"it's just, you grew up so fast. I can still see the little you running around the house. I just wish your mom was still here to see how much you've grown." He said sniffing and wiping his tears. Taehyung wanted to cry but be had to be strong for his father. His father had been the string one all these years.

"so, when am I having dinner with this gentleman who caught your eye?"

"already?"

"yes already. I want to see him. Does he treat you well because if he doesn't-"

"he does besides, we just started dating."

"wait, isn't he the one who you used to meet up with at night?"

"yeah he is."

"don't tell me you guys did something funky like um... What's it called? Friends with benefits before your relationship?"

"no. We haven't even had our first kiss yet." Taehyung whined blushing.

"that's good."

"I'm going up to my room. You're impossible." Taehyung said laughing and running up.

"I'll call you for dinner!"

Taehyung entered his room and dumped himself on the bed. His father was so accepting sometimes it was just unbelievable.

___________

Hey now honey I've been driving round in my car looking for some kind of open bar it's gonna-

Heyo!

I envy Tae's relationship with his father.

Wish I had that.

How are y'all?

Like with the album and stuff?

😍

I've been like that through out the whole album.

Bai!

'peace out💟