A vist to a old friend

[3rd P.O.V]

The octopod was heading towards Japan waters, to see if there is any new marine species they could find there. "Yeow! When are we going to be there matys?" Kwazi asked. "Well, we're going to be there soon... but I to introduce you guys to a old friend of mine." Dashi informed.
"Ooh, who is this friend of yours?" Peso asked. "Well, her name is Ishiki, and she is a red panda. She lives off near the coast of Japan. And She told me that she is a marine biologist there" Dashi informed. "Hm, I'm excited to meet her, Dashi" caption Barnacle said. "Me to! I'm excited to see what marine animals are at Japan!" Shellington exclaimed with everyone else agreeing in the back.

[A few hours later]

"We are here" Dashi informed, "I think we should get some of the gups, and get to shore and find your friend, Dashi" Tweak informed. "Yep, I have to agree with you" Caption Barnacles replied while tweak went down the octoshoot to the launch bay, to get the gups ready.
"Soooo, Dashi what does your friend research?" Peso asked Dashi, as they all were going downtown the launch bay. "Well, Ishiki is calm person, she likes marine animals and the ocean, ect." Dashi said as they were all in launch bay. "Ok,shellington and Dashi, your in gup-E. me, Peso, Tweak and professor Inkling are in gup-A. Kwazi your in gup-B. The vegimals can stay on the octopod, to make sure nothing bad happens."
Captain Barnacles informed everyone to their stations. Everyone nodded and went to their assigned places. One the gups were in the water. "Ok, Dashi can you directs to your friends house?" Caption Barnacles asked. "Right away caption" Dashi replied as they all started to head where Dashi is going.

[After a while]

"Are we there yet matey?" Kwazi whined, "Kwazi, were almost there. We just now need to surface the water" Dashi informed as all the gups were resurfaced the water. And greeted by a beautiful sight. Cherry blossom trees were blooming this time of year. "Wowie!" Kwazi exclaimed, "ok, now let's go out and I'll show you were Ishiki's house is" Dashi informed as all of them got out of the gups and started to hike in the forest. While they were hiking they saw a Japanese style house. "Is this Ishiki's house?" Shellington asked in wonder, "yep, I'm sure" Dashi said as she knocked on the door. The door opened to a red panda who was in a red-ish kimono top with black shorts and a  ruby red hori. "Konicaiwha, Dashi!" Ishiki exclaimed as she hugged Dashi.

I know that I said I won't be posting on this account but...I just wanted to make this radome book here. Also here is my other account, Akria_shadow and Ishiki is going to be the name in my other books on my other account.