prologue

Africa W.E (war era) 2078 the land was devoid of life oil splattered everywhere metal chunks of arms bodies and other parts scattered across the field buildings crushed and broken. Different people scattered dead across the floor men, women and children all lay dead either on the road or in houses as the sounds of bullets and explosives boom across the horizon.

Not far from the decimated town a battle was on going the primal titan units known as soldier units were spread across each side spraying each other with bullets shooting explosives at each other unable to dodge or drop to the ground in an instant the only chance these pilots have in surviving a battle is to shoot first and pray they shoot their mark as foot soldiers rush to the enemy's side as soldier units cover them they always end up dying in the end either from enemy fire or from friendly fire.

In that town a military truck was driving along the road, it was moving for a while until it suddenly came to a halt the door opened and out came a man running through the dead streets and into a nearby house he had black hair and had a normal hairstyle his physique showed that he wasn't supposed to be at the front lines especially with his attire you could tell he was a scientist he ran up the stairs and entered a room. In that room lies a woman bloody from head to toe holding onto something or someone the scientist ran to the woman
"Felicia! Felicia!" Yelled the scientist his id shaking furiously as he was running to the woman
"Trevor? Is that you?" The woman said weakly she was barely breathing
"Felicia just hold on you're going to be alright there's a military truck on here we can nurse you back to life" Trevor said shakily.
The woman started coughing up blood it seems like she doesn't have enough time left.
"Please take our child and save him I won't be able to make it" Felicia said
"No no no no we can still save you we can save the both of you just hold on a little longer please" Trevor said tears forming on his eyes.
"I can't hold on anymore the light is fading please save Cole" Felicia said faintly before slowly closing her eyes
Trevor started yelling her name over and over again shaking her body to find any sign of life the tears flooding from his eyes as he clutches his wife in his arms with his baby's crying echoing around the room.

17 years later 2095 E.O.P Mars colony 1 Cole started getting ready for school his uniform neatly hanged by his door  started wearing as he was heading down stairs heading down he saw his father sitting at the dining room table sipping coffee.
"Cole you're awake" Trevor said gently
"For a while now just getting ready for school" Cole said his stern look on his face never leaving him.
"Everything is tight and proper loosen up a little bit your only 17" Trevor said energetically.
"I can't do that I'm practically a role model right now what would the people think of you if they saw the world president's son looking so informal." Cole replied
"I guess that would be bad sorry you have to go through all this" Trevor said the smile not leaving his side.
"Father are you well? You're not acting like your normal self" Cole asked his expression changed to a worried expression.
"Yes yes I'm completely fine you shouldn't worry about me you should instead worry about your studies" Trevor said frantically. "I have to go now I have a meeting on earth" Trevor continued.
Trevor quickly packed his things and got in a car. They weren't able to say goodbye each other as the car left the moment he entered. Cole didn't do anything but sigh and walk to school