A Note

5/1/2021 at 7:10 PM

This will be on hold for a little while since at the moment my family is moving since the landlord sold the building along with other buildings. We only have 1 month to pack and clean but it will most likely be extended another month. Sorry to those who were really looking forward for another chapter but after we've settled in our new house I'll make sure to update another chapter. So far we are not having much luck finding an actual house instead of rental. I'll make sure to edit this with any news on this. I hope you have a good day and for those who want another World Trigger book go check out World trigger watching the show By @SleepyVibes247 . I love the book and I hope you do too. Bye! TwT

5/5/2021 at 1:55 AM (cause my sleep schedule is sh!t right now. But thats my own fault T-T)

So I've been thinking of a lot of things and here are what I call brilliant ideas. [These are all World Trigger x BNHA crossovers]. 

1) What if Yuma Kuga was transported to BNHA. Like maybe an AU where BNHA goes on a field trip to Border to learn how better with regular weapons instead of quirks or maybe to try out Triggers. This one would have to have Yuma already in Border or there would be a bit of complications. 

2) What if Yuma was teleported randomly in class 1-A (maybe even just on the streets or maybe L.O.V. ) and has to stay there until he can find a way back. This could be done many ways, maybe  he was teleported not too long after his fathers death or maybe after he had already joined border. It could also be ended in different ways like he can become a Hero, Villain, or even Vigilante. He can also choose weather or not he stays or returns to World trigger.

3) What if Yuma died and was reincarnated in the BNHA world. I personally would like his age to be reduced to maybe 8 or 9 because I would love to see a homeless child duck faced Yuma being adopted by Aizawa/Dadzawa and being a kind of big brother to Eri but thats just me. This one can also be done many different ways like the age and maybe even gender, there's also weather or not he would have quirk and what it would be if he had one.

4) What if Yuma was never actually in the World Trigger world but was instead born into the BNHA world. I was thinking he would be born in as an experiment of Overhaul's like Eri and is again like Eri's older brother (maybe even not an experiment of Overhaul's but someone else). This could be done differently to though. Like maybe he's born as one of the students sibling and he could go to UA. Or maybe he's not any of their siblings but still goes to UA. Or maybe he's one of their siblings but either doesn't go to UA or is too young or old to (I think it's better if he was younger but again that's just me). Or maybe he is born into an abusive family and is finally saved by pro heroes but needs help in recovering physically and mentally. Or maybe he is born as a villain and is in the L.O.V. this one would probably be just them being idiots and pissing off Shiga in the process. (I have too many ideas for this one TwT)

MORE IDEAS FOR #4) Maybe he's kidnapped by the L.O.V. and is rescued only after Bakugou is rescued(he could have been tortured by them, experimented on or both). Maybe he is born as a simple civilian but because of unfortunate circumstances he either becomes a villain or vigilante. Or maybe he is born as one of the Pro heroes' son and either attends UA or instead is too young to be left alone and is taken to UA to be babysat. Or maybe he is born on the streets and has to steal to survive and gets caught by Dadzawa and adopted in the process. Or maybe he born with abusive parents but goes to UA either as a student or is just running for safety. 

(there is most likely more ideas I can think of but this is what I can think of off the tip of my tongue. Maybe you guys have more ideas or maybe this'll inspire you to make it. if you people do make a book like these ideas, please tell me so that I can read them. I really wanna see world trigger crossovers but if you want maybe i can make a book on 1 or 2 of these ideas) [there is a vote down below]

You don't want me to make a book on one of these ideas

or 

You want me to make a book on one of these ideas (if this one gets enough votes ill start to make it in my free time while I pack. It sadly wont be out until we're done setting in our new home when we get one, but I will update this when I've started on it.)

Don't be surprised if I still make a book based on these ideas since I really like these and might have the motivation to do it.

(I just now realized there are more Yuma Kuga x BNHA instead of World Trigger x BNHA OwO''') 

Wtf... why did this take me about two hours to finish? Maybe it's cause I decided to get sidetracked BUT STILL! IT'S 4:13 AND I STARTED AT 1:55! WTF!? You know what I'm not gonna question it -_-.