Entering a new world

Narrator's POV

Ash packed his bags and went to his mom

Ash: Mom, maybe this would be our last time we are seeing each other....

Delia: *Crying* Take care of yourself... May god help you...

Ash: But mom he had already bit me then I should have no age right? 

Delia: No dear, you know the world of devil....They have the powers to do anything honey..........Becasue they are Walysons.

Ash: Walysons?

Delia: Yes my child, they are Walysons, a group of vampires who only fed on animals but not humans....

Ash: Bye Mom.....

Delia: *Sobbing quietly* Bye Dear, Maybe I will meet you in my next life....

Ash sighed and went inside a cab. He last bid his lovely mother a goodbye and went towards his original abode.

Ash: Umm..... Where should I really go? I mean where are they really situated? Oh! Mom had gave me the chit.

He searched in his pocket and pull ot the chit and began to read it. It was written like:

Walysons House

Place situated: The place where no one lives ( Raemon Forest).

Ash: So that's why mom didn't wanted me to stay there....

After sometime Ash reached near a place with was duller than rest of all forests he has ever seen. It was dim. Everywhere, there were only trees, silence and in the center, stood there a house, which was beautiful but also scary.

(A/N: Sorry, the Raemon Forest do not really exists

(A/N: Sorry, the Raemon Forest do not really exists. It's a pure imagination of mine. And if the picture of the house offend you then I'm really, really sorry)

Ash's POV

'Such a beautiful cottage I have ever seen! Ahem Ash..... You're not outside of a 5-star hotel but a vampire's cottage....I have to focus.' With such thoughts I entered inside the cottage. I saw many vampires.In the living room, I met a brunette with spiky hair and blue eyes, a brown-haired girl besides him, a brunette with eyes that looks like blue sapphire orbs and a guy with grass colored hair and eyes matching to his hair. I went a little further and saw a blunette with same eyes as the the previous brunette I just met. Near that girl, a purple-haired guy was there. He looks grumpy. I walked away. Then in the hall, I met a blonde, a brunette and a blonde, middle-aged man. Guess he is the vampire who bit me. I came near and bowed to him.

Ash: Good evening sir....

????: Good evening, I am David Walyson.

Ash: I'm Ash, sir.

David: Hi, Ash! After a longtime, I meet you again.

Ash: Hi sir, Me too, sir.

David: Oh! Don't call me sir, call me your dad and call Miranda your mom.

Ash: Yes sir, I mean dad.

David: It's okay, You'll take some time. Miranda, Give a seat to Ash.

Miranda: Okay.

David: Do want some blood.

Ash: Not now dad.

David: Okay Ash, as you wish. Hey everyone come here!

Dad shouted as he called everyone. Everyone came.

David: All of you introduce yourself.

May: Hi, I am May and this is Drew!

Drew: Hi!

Dawn: I'm Dawn and this is Paul.

Paul: Hi.

Gary: Hi, I'm Gary and this is my sweetheart Leaf!

Leaf: Hi! Nice to meet you younger brother.

Serena: And lastly I'm Serena, Your sister.

David: So this is our new boy. Ash, you've to live here with and have to practise how to control your thirst when you're around people. And lastly, you'll remain 19 forever......