Thank you so much everyone

Heyy! I know it been while since I updated this book. I've been so stumped with homework and classes, it was hard to focus on my stories. I have two book on Quotev.

1-https://www.quotev.com/story/11435941/Horseland-Bailey-x-reader

2-https://www.quotev.com/story/11634954/Digimon-Fusion-Shoutmon-x-Digimon-human-reader

So, I don't just have Wattpad but two others books and I was working on new book. Anyway, I'm sorry for not publishing. During my Spring break I was helping my mom cleaning houses and some are big. I felt so bad that I haven't been there since I had classes. She would be tired, come home late and yet cook for us. So, I wanted to be there for her and help her out. I'm back in class with homework, luckily I just have next month and I'll be able to work on my books.

I'm probably going off topic or not but I just want to thank everyone for reading (63.5k), voting (1.07k)my Toffee x reader book and making it #1 in svfoe and #1 in toffeexreader.

All of you make me very happy, proud and cry with joy. Thank you to my fellows readers, I know you all are waiting for an update or next chapter but please be patient with me for little more, I'm gonna try to finish my homework before the due date and my English 100 midterm is coming up next week. I just have next month left. You all are the reason I keep writing more chapters, this books is almost complete but don't worry there will be a  My Prince Charming Toffee x Reader season 3-4 and after that a future timeskip sequel and My Hero Academia (BNHA) Katsuki x Reader Book and many new book. I 'll work hard on my classes and on my books in Wattpad and Quotev for all of you.

Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart. My book maybe #1 here but all you are #1 to me.

Everyone please stay safe and remember to mask up to stop the virus. We're almost getting toward freedom. My parents got their first dose of the vaccine and I'm waiting on 15 of this month for my turn for the vaccine. We're so close so please stay healthy and safe.