53

New Western Chef is a technical school as well-known as the Lvxiang excavator. Everyone knows that the chefs from New West cook delicious food, and the excavator drivers from Luxiang are particularly stable.

But when did she say that she likes new western chefs!

Obviously he mentioned it many times, but he likes him and wants to go, okay! ! !

Ruan An'an was speechless, and since she was a little relieved last time, this person was almost going to have a rant when she got the chance.

Once the two of them went downstairs to eat at a home-style restaurant that they often ordered. Gu Jue suddenly smiled and chatted with the boss. The first sentence that came up was "I'm learning to cook recently". He said that, and people must ask "Why?" ", and then he can logically state the reason...

Ruan An'an didn't even have time to stop it that time, and forcibly accepted the boss's very enthusiastic wedding blessing.

Anyhow, it's stuck now.

And Gu Jue said that she likes new western chefs, which is better than just saying, "My girlfriend said I learned how to cook and marry me".

Sacrifice, sacrifice, anyway, this video will make them face off.

The questions that Gu Jue asked later were not painful or itchy. Ruan An'an had already heard the "puff" and "puff" chuckles that the three of Chen and Song couldn't stop before...

Gu Jue's next is the enthusiastic Chen Song.

It may be that Gu Jue gave a good demonstration to their group. In addition to smiling, the Minister of Information and other members of the department were not overly surprised most of the time.

The minister asked: "Is it not easy to get the first place?"

Chen Song thought for a while and nodded to the camera: "I think it's okay."

"..." The Minister smirked, "Oh, so it's the same as classmate Gu, because classmate Ruan is stronger, isn't it?"

"In fact, our team is the strongest of the two of them," Chen Song is very upright. "We often make jokes, and we all think that if these two people are put in the ancient times, they are the perfect couple of the Condor Heroes."

When Gu Jue heard this, he couldn't help but smiled and leaned in Ruan An'an's ear and whispered: "He is right, I just need to break my arm."

Ruan An'an: "..."

No, you still have to raise a vulture.

Ruan An'an initially speculated that this interview should be very official, and the two sides handed over the manuscript as soon as it came up.

Because she had seen too many interviews when she was working as a free job in Lin's before. In order to ensure that no time was wasted, there was no need to record too many times. Usually the interview content and answers were matched before the start, so that both parties would not be embarrassed. .

But it didn't.

It is precisely because of this that the current situation has emerged.

On the issue of "effort", Chen Song talked freely: "To be honest, we worked very hard..." He paused, and came a turning point, "But you have to know that sometimes there are many things, just Hard work is not enough."

Minister: "How to say?"

Chen Song: "You have to work hard under a powerful thigh."

Gu Jue suffocated a smile.