62

Ruan An'an only had a little suspicion when he first said that if I don't know what to call my name, he was a little bit skeptical.

But the suspicion is only because this sentence is strange, illogical, inexplicable, and I have never thought about it for a second...

Ruan An'an bit his lip.

She was still too pure as expected.

Hearing the voice, he didn't seem to be embarrassed at all, on the contrary, she tossed and turned red and red...

If an idiom is used to describe his face, it must be a bronze wall and an iron wall.

It may be that she has never responded, Gu Jue asked over there, "What's wrong? Are you still angry?"

The voice is light, low and deep, with an obvious coaxing tone.

"..."

Ruan An'an blushed and sat up from the bed.

"...I'm not angry," she tried to make her voice sound normal and calm, "I'm wondering why you...become such a rogue now."

Telplay too!

Your English is really good! Really! ! !

Ruan An'an gritted his teeth: "...When I first met you, I didn't see it at all."

When I first fell in love with him, what did she say to her girlfriends?

Oh, innocent and beautiful poor male college student.

God Nima is pure.

It is true that they will be upset and poor, and the two of them are very stable and stand firm. But pure ass! All deceived by appearance! ! !

Gu Qingchun began to explain over there: "Oh, I was really not like this before...High school was busy fighting and playing games, always single, college was busy...studying, making money and raising a family, it's the same."

Gu Qingchun's tone is of course, "Some genes can only be developed in specific character locations...Isn't this when I fell in love with you, I was developed."

"..." Facing this kind of ghost logic, Ruan An'an felt incredible, her voice instantly rose up uncontrollably: "So you blame me for becoming a rogue???"

She has a small voice, and when she rarely speaks loudly, she was a little excited this time, and the word "了" jumped directly on the edge of the broken tone.

Gu Jue suddenly laughed, and stopped before she exploded her hair. "You said such a loud voice...Are you afraid that your family will hear it?"

"My room is soundproof..."

And she is now moving out to live in her own apartment.

"Don't want to change the subject," Ruan An'an was sober and repeated seriously, "So what you meant just now, is it my cause for you to become the way you are now?"

She was ready, Gu Jue dared to say a "right" and he waited to die.

"Blame me." He said immediately.

——This person has never let her down, and has never put herself in a dangerous situation in the relationship between the two, and any "proposition of sending" can be easily solved by him.

Gu Jue was very happy when he took the pot, "Of course I am to blame, I am thinking of you so much."

While he was talking, there was a rustling voice over there.