The guild was still in shock to see there beloved blond mage in a pool of her own crimson blood. Blood was everywere, and was still dripping on the floor making the pool of blood bigger and bigger by the minute. Wendy was doing everything to heal Lucy wounds. The claw of the monster had been pierced her in her left side. It was a large wound and it was healing to slow incomparis with the blood she lost. And she was already unconiuncs, so she couldn't afford to loss anymore blood. The tears were rolling over Laxus face.

Laxus POV

I was feeling so helpless. If only I had seen the second beast, that I could prevent it, and Lucy wouldn't lose so much blood. Please Lucy hang on a little longer. If I lose you I will go crazy. The blood is still flowing out of her body. Please little sister! Please don't leave me! I love you so much, please don't leave. I shouted in my mind.

"I manged to close the wound. But there is some ancient magic in her brain. I think this attack was a trap." I hear Wendy say.

No that can't be! Who would lay a trap for my little sister. The only one that comes to mind is Ivan. If that bastard has somehing to do with this, he so going to pay. But first she has to wake up. Please wake up.

AN: Sorry for the short chapter. And that I haven't update in a while. I am very busy with school. And want first to finish my other story; Shut Up And Dance (Lalu) Fairy Tail Fanfic.