Chapter 9: Rohan Nanda

Rohan helped his grandfather Ram Nanda to sit on the bed. "Buddy, now you need to take a rest" Rohan smiled as he gave Ram a woolen blanket from his bag. "Buddy, please leave me. I want to search for her" Ram sighed as he grew more serious. Rohan bent down to Ram's level. "Dadu, whatever happened was not your mistake. We have ordered the officials to search for her and I am sure they will find her. You focus on your health. Chirkut is my responsibility" Rohan smiled. Ram nodded, though not convinced. Rohan stood up and went to arrange his clothes.

 He received a call from his friend and put it on speaker as he tidied his clothes into the cupboard. "Kaisa hai yaar! (How are you?)" a male voice spoke. "Abhi tak to theek tha lekin ab pata nahi (I was fine till now. But now I don't know)" Rohan smirked as he threw one of his t-shirts into the cupboard. "Koun hai woh ladki? (Who's that girl?)". The t-shirt Rohan threw slips from the cupboard to the ground. Rohan stands still, shocked. "K...K...Koun ladki?" Rohan tries to act innocent. "Vahi jiski wajah se teri tabiyat theek nahi hai (The one who is the reason for you not being sane) Aur vahi ladki jiske liye tu abhi mann mein 'Palat Tera Dhyaan Kidhar Hain Yeh Tera Hero Idhar Hai' gaa raha hai". Rohan sighs "Theek hai shuru se batata hun (Okay Let's start from the beginning)"

Aww Rohan is in love! But wait! Who's that girl jiski wajah se hamare hero ki tabiyat theek nahi hai? Read the next chapter to find out

Till then,

Signing off

Mrs. Shraddha Kapoor Dhawan