Chapter 21: I Love You, Princess

Sara waited and waited. But there was no sign of Rohan. She sighed as she got into the car. The driver started the car. "Sir, Please can we wait for a minute?" The driver nodded and removed the keys. Rhea, who was sitting beside her, kept her hand on Sara's, reassuring her.

 It started raining heavily. "Rohan please come" Sara wished. She kept looking at the Nanda Villa from the window, waiting for him for 5 minutes. "Ma'am, shall we leave?" The driver asked. Sara sighs. "Yes" She gives up hope. Rhea looks at Sara dejectedly and then looks down.

 Ram, who was sitting in the passenger seat, sighed, knowing why Rohan backed out suddenly; fearing Sara's happiness might be destroyed by him again as Ram did.

 Snowflake was to stay with Rohan back in London.

 The driver starts the car and presses the accelerator. Sara closes her eyes to control her pain. The car moves from the place. Sara opens her eyes sensing her heart beating rapidly again, indicating to her that Rohan is somewhere near her. She turns behind but is unable to see anything due to rain. She turns front again. But an unclear voice makes her turn back again.

"Driver, stop the car" Sara requests to hear the voice clearly. "Sara!". Sara recognises the voice and opens the door of the car to find Rohan running behind asking to stop the car. He stops running as he sees her. They walk towards each other slowly, teary. As they reach to each other, Rohan finally says "I Love You Princess Chirkut". Sara lets the tears flow out of her eyes and smiles at him. "Love you too my prince Batuk" Sara smiles widely and waits for him to hug her but in vain. "Will you ever hug me Batuklal?" She asks sarcastically. "I am wet and dirty. If I hug you, you will be dirty too" Rohan smiles. "It's Okay. I will use the washing machine. Just keep Snowflake away from it. You know naa. He likes me more than you" Sara smiles. They immediately hug each other teary and smiling.

  Nisha and Laura watch them from afar, happy for Sara. Rhea and Ram get out of the car and clap for them, smiling.

Thus they became each other's Duniya and began their beautiful journey of smiles, laughter and lots of love.

Finally, SaRohan got their happily ever after. But, I am sad now because this beautiful journey has ended🥺 Don't worry we will meet again in my next books. Oh! And I am going to write an epilogue so stay tuned, again😂
Till then,
Signing off as
Mrs Sara Rohan Nanda