XII. Well made plans

Roman wakes up in the middle of the night hearing his sister crying. He picks her up and rocks her.

Romans stomach growls so he figures maybe she's hungry as well. He heats some leftovers from dinner and makes Emma a warm bottle of milk. He tries to put her back in her crib but she's not having it getting herself all worked up again "Ok, Ok, no crib for you at least not right now.

He grabs a chair places her on his lap kisses the crown of her head and faces the window so they can watch the cars drive by. They both fall asleep looking out the window at the city.

                         **********
Andrew was happy to spend the day with his little sister. He decides to take her on a picnic. He grabs a yellow sundress for Emma and a hat. He makes a sandwich for himself and brings milk and some fruit for Emma , he also brings a chocolate bar for himself.

He was playing with Emma on the blanket when he hears one of his brothers say"  There you guys are, I was looking for you" he watches as Jace sits down and makes himself comfortable and starts to eat the rest of his sandwich then he starts  working on the chocolate

"Did you need anything? Andrew asks" Nope, just wanted to crash your party." Jace responds

Jace lays down on his back with his arms behind his head and closes his eyes listening to the babbling and and squeals of his sister as Andrew plays with her.

The afternoon was perfect up until they felt the first rain drop with Jace noticing it first since he felt it on his face."Hey, did they call for rain today?"  "No, why? Andrew asks "I think it's time to go, it's starting to rain."Jace responds.

As he stands up it starts to pour. Jace runs for cover leaving Andrew to pick up everything from their picnic Andrew yells "you could help and make yourself useful." " Jace still running says"I grabbed the baby, what more do you want from me?"

***********
Ethan was eating chips on the couch keeping an eye on Emma as she crawled around the living room. She suddenly pushed herself up holding on to the edge of the table she looked at her brother and smiled, she then took a wobbly step towards him.

He stood up his eyes widened and he yells" Come quick, It's Emma, All the brothers reach Ethan in record time.

They all stand around watching as Emma takes her first steps.

The brothers were ecstatic praising Emma and congratulating her. She was being passed around, and spun around.

They were happy they were able to witness one of Emmas milestones and Lucas caught it on all on camera.