Veintidós

A/N: This whole chapter will be Artemis's POV :) and also if you notice that I always update everyday it was because the book is already done. The plot and everything. I don't want to publish it at once lmao. So by this the time I publish this chapter I have only 8 chapters left.

Veintidós - I can feel them

~~~ Artemis's POV ~~~

As I and Wanda walked around the facility, I can feel them calling my name. It's not as strong as before but they're trying. I can feel the unknown serum running through my veins and to my brain, I can feel that they're trying to control my mind and I don't know how long I could fight that. Dr. R. Frankster knew that. He knew that even a single drop from that serum will be able to control a part of me. 

"Artemis" Wanda called.

"Yep?" 

"You haven't give me a nickname" 

I smiled and looked at her. She's smaller than me and I found her cute whenever she tried to intimidate me. Well, she's intimidating and scary but she's also gorgeous. 

"I can't think of one yet. I was thinking to call you baby, babe but those are so common. I can call you Witchy but I know that you know that I call the Scarlet Witch that nickname"

"Mhm, what about darling?"

"Nope, still common" 

"Dear?"

"Still common"

"Honey?"

"Sweet like you but no. I was thinking since you're small I can call you tiny" I teasingly said while patting her head

"TINY?" 

"Whattt?! It's cute and suit you" 

"Okay, no nicknames. Just Wanda" Wanda said. 

"How about Lavie?" 

"And Why?"

"Because I Lavie you" I jokingly answered. 

"No, seriously, why Lavie?"

"In French life is translated to Lavie"

"So, you meant I'm your life?"

"Mhm"

Wanda smiled and give me a kiss, putting her arm around my waist. We continued walking. I feel my left eye stings and I tried my best to fight the pain. I can feel my eye color is changing but it wasn't strong enough. I wanted to groan so bad but I don't Wanda to notice that. I can feel them trying to control my hands by twitching them but still not strong enough. 

"Where's my book?" 

"Floating around the facility?" Wanda answered. 

I nodded and call my book in my mind. I know that my book can feel the HYDRA too. It can feel what I feel that's why it's trying its best to avoid me. 

"Yes, Artemis?" 

The book appeared in front of us and Wanda went to the kitchen to cook my pancakes. I grab my book and list of names appeared in my mind as soon as my eyes turned green. I smiled because all of those names are part of HYDRA. I can end them at once. My book made me a pen and put it on my palm. I started to write as I feel strength coming to me but when I was about to write the other half, my book glowed. It flipped the pages and stop to the avengers names. Tony Stark and Steve Rogers names were glowing. The lines on their names is slowly disappearing but stopped on the last letter. I also notice the names of Wanda's kids. Tommy's name doesn't have a line on the first two letters. Billy's first name is also clear from the line.