+4

"Ohm,where are you and where Bun?"Win asked getting panicked after not seeing Ohm or Achara when he came back to office.

"Don't worry. We used the spare key you gave to Achara. We are at your house since she said she wanted to go. So I'm with her here"

"Hush, you could've said before you go. I almost got a heart attack"

"Parents problem"he said on the other side and Win heard chuckles from the other side.

"Whatever. Take care you both. I'll be home early today"Win said.

"Okay"he cut the call and fall on his chair with a smile on his face.

Earlier with Bright was amazing......each and every word he said,he meant it and it made Win's day. He smiled and heard a knock on the door.

"Come in"he sat straight.

_

"I'm sorry Mr.Jutamat. But Miss. Vihokratana is not here"Prim's person assistant said to Ohm.

"Can I know where she went or can I get her adress?"

"We don't know where she went I can't give any of her adress or other personal details to a stranger"

"....... stranger...."ohm mumbled, the word hurted him. Being stranger to the one we love really do hurt.

"Even if you are business partners,she won't share her personal details if it's not to her friends or someone like that"He said and Ohm nodded.

"Let her know I visited and please inform me when she's back"Ohm said and left the place quickly.

_

"You can move in today itself"First smiled at the man's word.

"That's great Chen"First said.

"Nice. I'll pick you up from your room to your new apartment. Be ready with your bags"Chen said and cut the call.

First packed everything belonged to him real quickly and freshen up before getting ready to go to his new place.

_

"P'Bright wasn't feeling well,so he came home a little earlier. That's why I came to pick you up"Mark said.

"What's with him? Is he okay now? Did he went to hospital-"

"Calm down Win. He's fine, nothing serious"Mark said to Win and concentrated back at driving.

"Come in P'Mark. I'll get you something to drink"Win invited but Mark refused.

"Sorry Win. Maybe next time. Right now I've got something more important to do"Mark said and Win nodded and watched him driving away.

The house was in dark and Win clearly never liked it. It looked like there's no one in the house. He knew when there's someone still in the house the light outside will be on in night.

"He don't even know to do this simple thing"Win said annoyingly thinking about Ohm.

Win walked towards the door and took out the key to open the door when he noticed the door isn't locked.

"Seriously,did these guys have gone insane-"Win furiously opened the door and suddenly lights were turned on and Win flinched when he heard someone playing music on guitar, Win walked further to see Bright sitting on a chair with a smile on his face and playing guitar for him.

Win didn't knew if he should cry or laughed......he didn't even thought of such a moment since they already ate from outside so Win simply considered this will be the only thing he getting today from his husband.