changed Queen part 1

I went to august house so Junior. I Took Jay out the car than I ring august door bell. You can hear him playing with Junior in living room. I rong the door bell again and August camed to the door with cards in his hands.

August:Hey ugly

Me:August I ain't in a mood, just give me Junior

August: what's wrong with you??

Me: Nothing

August looked at me in a way like he knows somethings wrong

August: Rd...

August came back with Junior they kissed on lips and than I left. When I go to the old Hotel. Junior came sit next to me

Junior: mom why ain't we ain't Jons house??

Me: cause me and Jon broke up

Junior: for real... Yeahhh!!!

Junior Jumped off the bed and started to dance. Junior go to bed you go school tomorrow.

Junior: danget school always killing on vibe.

I was laughing and Junior ran in the room and turned off the light. I took jay out her play pan and I changed her cloths. When I was changing her only one question kelp coming to me how am I going to do this??I picked Jay back up and I sit her down(by the way jay is 1 and she's learning to talk but she knows how to walk). When I turned on the television, jay started to laugh. She was so cute with only two teeth in her mouth. But I sweared to my self started tomorrow I will make decisions that no only good for me but good for Junior and Jay.

I puted Jay up and put her on my chest.I picked up my phone and their was 66  missed text messages from Jon.. I just deleted them and turned off my phone and went to sleep. When I woke up at like 3:00 in the morning my phone had a message that was just sent me. It was from blacc China.
The message she sent to me;
Blacc C.: Jackie I'm sorry I didnt mean to he came on to me. When I came to your house to talk to you. He started to touch me and I liked it a lot. Fuck being sorry. He slided it in real good, and OMFG the way he sucked my pussy was like omg.I almost died when he was in their banging. For-real for-real I ain't sorry he made me say this so.... bye bitchh..

I felt like I was about to throw up so I ran to the bathroom with my phone. I text blacc China back but with a little bit up spice.
The message I sent to her
Bitch you can have the left over pieces I dont want it.. I'm my own Queen now and nobody won't take that away from me not you or Jon. So bye Felicia and I see why you and tyga don't date because he need a bitch that out new pieces not no left over ones.

I got up and looked at my self in the mirror and though to my self ... I'm a changed Queen started tomorrow. I turned off the light and got ready for my new start of my dayss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's Quote:

“Better to be strong than pretty and useless.”

― Lilith Saintcrow, Strange Angels