August Alsina & Jacqueline Thomas Love Story

The One To Be Story..

Hi I'm Jackie me and August Has been dating for about 4 years and I think it's time for marriage but he's stupid thinking. Well I work as a office worker and August Is a Singer. Like me all know but let's get to business..

(just got back from work)

Jackie Point of view

Me: Hey boo

August: Hey why you coming home late

Me: I had To work after hours again. I told you in the morning but you wasn't listening to me. You was on your phone doing who knows what.(I said in a angry voice)

August: Well I'm sorry for me wanted to work

Me: Oh.. I'm sorry too(rolling eyes and walking to the kitchen)

Sometimes I think August Be cheating, Its nothing like oh this oh that. But he be home later than me, he doesn't love or show love to me,(August Coming In To Room)And all them scream girls going Crazy for him like. You thing I shouldn't get jealous just a little like some on. Than I'm the wrong one For Trying.

August: bae I'm sorry, I just been going through something real deep and I need help through it

Me: mhm oh.

August: What's that's supposed to mean.

Me: Nothing forget it

August came behind me and graded my waist and started kissing my neck. My head went back on to this shoulders, He turned me around, And we started kissing. This carried use to the couch. He took off my close,And we got into it..

I woke up at 8:30 in the morning and August wasn't their I looked at my phone and it said sorry bae had to go to the studio.(He mad the kiss face emoijs)this is nothing normal like can he just spend one day without leaving me for work, like that's all I wish. But forget about that I'm noting going to let one little thing mess up my day. I got up, put back on my close and went upstairs, to my room. I took off my close and got in the shower. The hole time I was trying to get the hole August Thing off my mine. I got out the shower and I heared the downstairs door Close.I put on my skinny jeans,my polo shirt, And with my black shoes. (August walked into the room)

August: Hey bae

Me: (I mad tone of voice) hi

August: What's wrong

Me: everything( Walking away )