SWEET FATE

The sun’s up. Its 6 in the morning. And yeah , I’m late . I’m so running late.

Oh geez! I should have had set my alarm last night. I really hate rushing! Uugggghhh!

It feels like time is running so fast that I have to rush everything. But thank God, I have just made it to school on time. I stepped on our classroom just right before our instructor came in.

And now, guess what? The only vacant chair is the chair near Khino. 

 Oh yes! Bingo! Fate is really playing on me, huh? 

I went straight to that chair with matching chin up. I never took the liberty to look on Khino’s direction because it's kind an awkward act if I would have done that. And speaking of awkward feeling, oh yeah it is gross like its killing you from every moment, every minute and every second. 

Its just like you are placed on a small box that there’s no enough space for the both of you and you can’t breathe because you know that you are just beside him that every move you will going to do will be awkward and your insecurities will pop out from nowhere.

its gross right ? uuuggghhhhh!

 “So class how’s your long weekend? Everything went well, huh?” Mister Gabriel, our class adviser, asked

Nobody respond.

“Uh-uh, I think there’s a little hangover happening here” Mr. Gabriel said with an evil smile.

Oh my! He’s cute when his doing that evil smiles of his. >:)

“I know that feelings guys, you’re not alone. I myself also got my own hangover “  *evil smile inserted here* xD

“ So for you to get over that,” Mr. Gabriel continued “We’ll have an activity”

“But sir—“we said in chorus

“No buts guys” And know his smiling “So let’s get started. Everybody, group yourself into three. But the grouping, there should be two boys with a girl or the other way around two girls with a boy “

Arrrrgggghhh!!! I really do hate this day >.< He could ask to do seat works or anything; I would accept that with open arms if that was the case, but suddenly it is not. It's a group work.For pete's sake. I hate group work!  I hate it because you know, if you’re the leader it would tend that you will do anything and the lazy group mates of yours will do nothing >.<

“Or maybe, I’ll be the one who will group you into three so there would be no bias’s would happened, Agree? “ Mr. Gabriel asked

“So this is the grouping, and guys there are no questioning about their group mates aye? Fist group, this line here, yeah the three of you. Second, you guys, group yourselves. Etc. ect. Ect . And the last group, you, his referring to me, and you, his pointing to Khino, and you, pointing to Jigger.

Oh come on fate! Bring it on!

It’s frustrating, literally. Why on the mother earth?  There are 30 people inside this classroom that could be my group mate but I end up with these two guys beside me?

Fate really does its job well, very well.

“Everybody has their group mates? So guys, here’s the thing that you’ll need to accomplish. Let me explain this to you. But before that I want to inform you that we’ll be having our annual educational trip”

“yehey!” everybody becomes excited

“And everybody needs to be there, it’s mandatory for you guys to attend that educational trip. Why? Because that trip would last for four days and three nights”

“wooaahh! That’s amazing sir! “

“You seem to be that excited huh?” *evil smile inserted here again xD* “Even though I don’t want to spoil that excitement of yours guys, but I have to. I said it is mandatory right? It’s mandatory for the fact that you will go there to learn not to have any leisure or whatever.”

 Yeah I think everybody is excited. They’re all listening.

but me? nah! i'm bored >.<

keep talking sir ! i want to get out here . 

ASAP

“Since I’m teaching biology here , I want you guys when you are there, to collect something interesting or maybe discover something that you doesn’t know that it exist at all. “ blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Got it?”

They nodded.

But me ?  nevermind . I'm not in the mood to listen >.<

“Well I guess that’s enough for today, you may have your meeting, as a group of course, on how would you do accomplish that”

 Oh bravo! Let’s get it on! >.< This thing is killing me. 

By this time of my life , It feels like the 20 remaining minutes of this class would took forever.Maybe because I just want to get my ass out of here. I can't stand it anymore.

Yeah i know, it would be a kind of obvious if i would keep on acting like this but its just that i can't talk to Khino.

Definitely , not now.

Because im not yet ready >.<