PRECEDENT

“let me help you” khino lend his hand on me with smiling face then grabbed my bag on my hand and carry it on his hand.

    “Gee, thanks bro, your such a good helper” I grinned. I tap his shoulder, walk and went ahead of him.

I'm on my third step when I noticed that he’s not following me. I took a glance on him.

He’s face is now unreadable. The aura surrounding him suddenly changed.

I can feel something eerie. “problem?” I asked. I stopped walking then.

He doesn’t respond anything.

I know that there's something wrong.

I can sense it.

I know Khino, he's just like that when he had something deep inside of him that he can’t say.

“Come on khino, is there something wrong? Tell me, maybe I can help.”

“I want to tell you something” he’s eyes meets mine.

“Spill the beans then”

“I need to stop this” He’s eyes that was just starring on my eyes suddenly drop.

“Stop what?” I’m so clueless by this time and confuse also.

“This. I need to stop this. Stop talking to you. Stop seeing you.”

“Say what?” I’m correct.

There’s really something wrong. I don’t know how to react that the only word that was on my mouth is why. Why. Why. Why.  I don’t know if he noticed it. My jaw dropped. It is indeed a great surprise. Yay!

Khino is my best friend, a brother, sometimes I can also consider him as my ever loving guardian. He's always there whenever im down. I can always count on him whenever things got messed up. He's always there, ready to offer his shoulder and listen to my problem.

“Sammy, I’m so sorry” He looks to me again. Now his eyes are full of emotions.

“But why Ino? Why? I’m your best friend right? So what is this all about?”

“It’s just that, I don’t know how to explain it”

   The wind starts to blow so hard just like everything started to blur between us. 

------------------------------------

TADDDA!

so how was it ? any comment ? 

:D