☘ H's letter ☘

Dear diary,

I don't know what am gonna write, I don't even know why 'am even writing this on first place. I don't even know how to even write a proper diary entry.

Then again I was even knowing the word ‘love’.

I wasn't looking for anything at all when I met Zayn

Actually, I wasn't planning on falling for anyone so soon.

But then I met him.

He taught me the word ‘love’.

You know, Love is like a mirror that reflects your bad side.

Especially when it’s unrequited, you get envious, jealous, prejudiced, and resentful.

You have to face all sorts of emotions, but there’s no reason to find that shameful.

Love is never as simple as sharing the same path.

If it’s possible for one person to be hurt by another, then it’s possible for that person to be healed by another.

And that was it... I guess things just happened. I found him and I found myself slowly wanting to spend time with him.

It was simple.

It was easy.

Even If I lose this feeling, I’m sure that I’ll just fall in love with him all over again.

The feeling of being in love is just so pure, that feeling like hatred never existed in your life.

Love and hate can’t be in the same room as each other.

It’s either you love someone or you don’t.

When you fall in love with someone, you start wanting to know lots of things about that person.

Curiosity and desire is the culprit.

And when I went far away for him.

This eye wanted to see him,
This heart wanted to live with him.

This lip wanted to cuddle with him,
This soul wanted to kiss him.

'Cuz this temperament only wanted him.

You may not believe me but, even before he told me his name, I felt as if I already knew who he was.

And I think that's how the best relationships begin.

You're not looking for anything and then suddenly you realize; you have something.

Something told me it was him,

only him.

—H

| 9th April, 2021 |