three.

"Harry!" Louis cried right when Harry answered the phone.

"What's wrong? Hey, hey calm." Harry rubbed his eyes and sat up in bed.

"I just needed someone. I'm so alone. I'm so disgusting. Help." Louis' voiced got softer and softer as he said sad things to himself. Slowly trailing off, until completely gone, like what he was doing to everyone who loved him.

Harry sighed. "Want music?"

"No, no. I want you. I want you here with me. But, you can't. Talk to me. Say anything."

"I need more fruit because I can't poop."

Louis' crying stopped for a second before saying, "Seriously?" There was a few grumbling and shuffling on the other line. Harry knew that wasn't the best thing to say.

"It's the first thing that came to mind," Harry squeaked. "At work today I saw a shirt you'd really like."

"What was it?"

"I was thinking on buying it, but it was thirty dollars. It was a shirt with stripes. Like every single color of stripes. And then it had blue pretend suspenders. When you were in that faze."

Louis 'huhed.'

Harry sighed. He seemed to be the only person Louis could stand, but sometimes even Louis seemed to be far from him, even if he was so close.

"I think..." Louis said, and Harry pulled his knees up to his chest, rested his chin on his knee caps. "I think about a lot of sad things."

Harry swallowed the lump that was forming in his throat, and breathed out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. It shouldn't have effected him when he said those words, he should be used to them, since it left Louis' pretty pink lips whenever they talked.

"Like how no one loves me."

"I love you! Don't ever forget that," Harry whimpered, holding his legs tighter for comfort.

"I know... I don't know anymore, anyways."

"Louis?"

"Harry?"

"Why don't you do something nice for yourself, go out on vacation or get yourself pampered. You haven't done it for yourself in awhile," Harry suggested, even though he knew the answer before it even left Louis' lips.

"I don't deserve it."

"Well I think you deserve the world."