four.

"F uck, Harry," Louis whimpered, lifting his head to kiss the curly haired boy on top of him. A loud moan escaped his lips when Harry's hips ground against his, a smooth motion that caused a turmoil in his stomach and thousands of electric shocks to pierce his scarred skin.

Harry bent down to kiss Louis' sweet spot and that had him begging for more. "You look beautiful below me, love."

Louis just grabbed Harry's ass tightly and wrapped his legs tighter around his waist, causing a friction that had them both weak.

It was about two in the afternoon when Harry couldn't stand being apart from Louis anymore, and left his college campus and drove about two hours to Louis' house.

This time, when they saw each other, they didn't rip each other's clothes off like they usually would. They took their time and made love. It was more passionate and they both took care of each other.

That was when Harry knew he needed to keep Louis' head above the water, because he needed Louis just as much Louis needed him. They were a team, fighting together since they were young. If Louis killed himself, he wouldn't be able to handle it.

Harry trailed kisses down his chest, stopping at his belly button to go back up and meet Louis' waiting, eager lips.

Louis' fingers were held tightly into his curls, pulling. "I love you, Harry."

He froze above him, repeating the words he spoke over and over. "You do? Really?" His voice came out more excited than he needed it to.

Their lips met again and Louis mumbled a yes against his mouth.

After they were both panting, Harry rolled off from on top of him and smiled. He reached forward to run his thumb along his gorgeous face and lips. Lips he was just kissing.

"I have to go back to campus early tomorrow because of classes."

"Don't bring that up right now."

"Okay, I'm sorry," Harry whispered, pulling Louis into his chest and wrapping his arms around his small frame protectively, placing a kiss on shoulder, then his forehead.

"Do you love me?" Louis asked after a mass amount of silence that Harry was sure Louis had fallen asleep during.

"I love you a lot, Louis. And I'm glad it's mutual."