flashbackkk

so uhh we're gonna pretend pvhs is in la, jus bare with me and this shitty book <3

*no ones pov*
both of you stayed there. gazing into each other. trying redeem memories of this feeling you both felt. taking you back to where it started...

*flora's pov*
~flashback~
"hi baby" he grabbed your hand and took you to the garden behind the school. same soft hands. "i don't know what's gonna happen in a few years, but i know that i'll never forget you. my bestfriend, girlfriend, and basically my soulmate. i love you. happy birthday flora." sobbing as i had stared into the same golden brown eyes.. "i love you too" i said as he kissed my cheek..

*ale's pov*
i've seen her before.
~flashback~
her beautiful face looked angelic in the sunlight. sitting in my backyard, laying her head in my lap, sleeping peacefully.
"ale?" she spoke. her voice raspy and adorable. "yes baby" i responded. "you're sure you won't forget right?" she lifter her head a little. "i will never forget flora" i said kissing her forehead and rested mine against hers. "and even if i do, id never regret knowing you"

~flashback over~

*no one's pov*
everyone- GUYS!
both you and alejandro snapped out of you thoughts by everyone yelling at you.
you- huh?

ale- what happened?

kio- y'all looked possessed. 

vinnie- why the fuck were you staring at each other like that

you both ignored the question not knowing the answer to it. 

ale- well uh flora, this is mattia and kairi.

you- oh hi guys. y'all seem cool. 

jordan- why are you ignoring the question 

maiya walks in at the right moment..

mai- hey what's happening 

you- mai! it's nothing. you ready tho?

mai- yes...? is there something i should be knowing?

troy- actu-

you- no mai they're just being weird. let's go.

you an maiya walked upstairs to your room leaving the boys to interrogate alejandro.

...

mattia- ok spill it monkey

ale- spill what

kairi- nah stop the act 

ale- i don't know what you're talking ab

vinnie- just tell us what happened we're not even mad.

ale- bro it's nothing she just reminded me of someone i used to know and i kinda sat there in deep thought.

kio- yea while looking into her eyes..

ale- bro im deadass