stalking much 👀

dude i swear my imagination is something else- anyways back to the this is about to be so unrealistic bahaha.... 😩

Vinnie's POV:
even after we knew why everything was so weird today, we were so intrigued. i felt like i owed her something, attention, friendship, i don't know. just something. the boys and i decided to get to know her more we kinda searched for her socials. i promise im not weird. her name was flora isaac and her tiktok accounts user was @vinnie.orlando_  must be a fan 😅 i wonder what the "orlando" stands for.  anyways she's probably freaking out rn. we then got her instagram which was just her name.
her bio said: jesus loves you, vinnie i love you.
awww she's so sweet omg. we obviously followed her. she's already at 957k, that's literally insane considering that she went viral over night. lastly we got her snap from her non famous account, that she tagged in one of her tiktoks, and added her. this situation was so interesting, we wanted to meet her and surprise her. all we need is anyway to connect to her parents.

Flora's POV:
we were at the mall taking a little break and sitting down when i got 4 notifications that vin, troy, jordan, and kio added my snap and followed my insta. my insta also blew up which was kinda crazy and since i already filled them on ig i added back on snap, then added them to my private stories. i still think this is all a dream tho...

____________________________
this was so short
anyways hope you enjoy vinnie stalking her-
lemme know yall's thoughts if you want
alr byeeeeee😎❤️