Shores of Bodhum

"I wish you wouldn't talk about him like that! He loves me and that's all that should matter." Serah states. The arguments of whether Snow Villiers, the leader of a gang of what they describe themselves as "Do Gooders," called NORA. "I really don't feel like going through this with you. Snows methods of trying to help PSICOM and the Guardian Corps are not in line with the laws of Cocoon," Claire would debate back, using a wet towel to wipe off her Blazfire Saber. Claire or what others refer to her as, Lightning, who works for the Guardian Corps spends every day of her life protecting the people of Cocoon, going out on missions and has guard posts at night. "If Snow was such a good boyfriend, he wouldn't be letting you be around him and his group when you all are around that dreaded Pulse Fal'cie." Lightning cleared her throat, still scrubbing her Saber. "I wish you could accept him for who he is. You know that he would protect me no matter what! You're just too stubborn to see the good in anyone!" Serah stormed out of the house and walked towards the shore. As she walked, all she could think about was Snow and how heroic he was. Always putting on a brave face when trouble came around the corner. As she was still walking toward the shores of Bodhum, she heard someone with a loud, deep but distinct voice call her name. She looked around to see who it was. "I'm over here, my sweet Serah," replying to her confused movements. Serah turned around to see a man who stood 6'7, has light blond hair, blue eyes, and a stubble beard. He wears a black bandanna, black gloves, large gray boots, a light blue vest over a black shirt, and a striped blue scarf hanging from a belt as usual. He has a really big build and could quite possibly pass as her father. "I was waiting for you! Did you forget? What did your sister say?" He looked at her eager of what her sister thought of him. Serah sighed, and then frowned. Realizing that her reaction to his question was not a good one, he kept smiling and rested his right palm on her cheek. "Hey, don't sweat it. I know she'll like me at some point. Just give her some time," He assured her. They walked together until they reached the end of the side walk and into the sand of the beach. As they walked her frown started to disappear due to Snows optimism. "Thank you, Snow." She smiled at him. "Anything to make my lady smile," He wrapped his right arm around her waist and lifted her spontaneously, grabbing her legs with his left arm and carrying her until they got to the dock and her giggling as she was being carried as she wrapped her arms around his neck. When they arrived at the dock, he gently placed her back on her feet as the floorboards slightly creaked. "I will stand by you, always. Don't ever forget that," he stated in an assuring voice. He gently picked her hand up and locked his fingers with hers. Blushing, she held on to his hand with a tight grip and stared into the waters as the sun set. "I really hope lightning changes her mind." She looks very hopeful because her sisters approval is very important to her. Snow let go of her hand and wrapped both arms around her as her eyes widened, not expecting him to hug her so tight but in the end, she hugged him back lovingly. "She will. I promise," he smiled, while holding her close in his arms.