Son of Poseidon (part 2)

"That was fun." Katsuki exclaimed as he lay on the ground, heaving from the exhaustion.

"You call that fun?" Izuku asked him. "We almost got killed, twice!"

"That's where the fun is, Deku." Katsuki told him.

"You do realise that we'd be dead had it not been for them?" Izuku told him, pointing to a group of females standing in a group, near the students of class 1-A. "Anyway, I got something to do." Izuku said, getting up.

"What the fuck are you?" Katsuki asked him, shocked that he was able to get up after their 'fight' against the Hydra. "How do you have energy to stand??!!"

"For one, I fell into water mid battle kaachan and water heals me." Izuku explained. "And two, unlike you, I don't shout at my enemies unnecessarily."

"Oh right, son of Poseidon and all that shit. Well, you do you, I'm resting here for a bit." Katsuki told him, closing his eyes to rest.

Izuku walks to the group of girls. "Hey cuz!" Izuku says, greeting a girl wearing a green day t-shirt, leather jacket and jeans, wielding a golden spear and a shield.

"Hey, Izuku." The girl greets him. "So, how's life as a hero in training?" she asks him.

"Well, it's going great." Izuku asked. "Also, I might need some help explaining all of it to them." Izuku said, pointing to the rest of his class.

"We could use the mist to you know, poof their memories." She suggested.

"No, we can't do that, there is something that is bugging me about this whole thing, monsters don't really attack in the open like this, especially with so many mortals around." Izuku told her. "Plus, that hand dude had something off about him."

"You have good reasons to worry, Son of Poseidon." A voice said, echoing throughout the USJ campus, as a bright light blinded all the students and the teachers that stood there. As the light died, a 12-year-old girl walked and stood in front of the group.

All the girls that stood behind Izuku's cousin bowed down, to show respect to the girl. Ochako and Momo also bowed in respected.

"Uhh, why are you guys bowing to a 12-year-old?" Shoji asked them.

"On your Knees, mortals! All of you! You are standing in front of a Goddess!" A girl clads in a purple toga and gold armour told them.

"We're not taking orders from anyone, especially not from a little girl, not until someone explains what is going on here." Aizawa retorted, angering the girl.

"Silence, damn mortal. You do not know who you are taking to!" The girl shouted, pointing a golden sword at him.

"Reyna, stand down. they do not know who she is, so them not bowing to her is understandable." Izuku told the girl. "Mr. Aizawa, this is my older cousin, Artemis. She is the leader of the group of girls that came to help us."

"She's a 12-year-old girl." Aizawa exclaimed. "Did you get hit on your head or something in the fight, can you even listen to what you're saying?"

"I know what I as saying, Mr. Aizawa. And she is not 12, in our world, looks can be deceiving, especially with my fathers' side of the family." Izuku explained.

"Wait, Artemis as in 'the Artemis'?" Jiro asked her.

"Yes, Jiro, The Artemis, from history class, the Greek goddess of the Moon and maidenhood among other things." Momo told her.

"So, if she's real then the rest of the Greek Pantheon?" Iida questioned.

"All of them are real, they currently reside in USA, atop Empire state building, on their thrones in New Mt. Olympus." Artemis answers.