Percy

Edited

I never could quite understand why they said 'Like a god,' then I met these kids. They were all extremely toned and agile, the boys were built and strong, the girls as well. They excelled at all stations and would always, and I mean always got the fastest time. Even us, The Seven couldn't match them. We pushed ourselves harder the ever before at P.E. and they were still double our skill level. Bit by he blondes had just stepped up to the mat for rope climbing and had some sort of playful argument before the boy smirked and gestured at the ropes. The girl smirked right back and ran full speed (very fast) and the rope and jumped. The male did the same and their flexibility, strength and stamina was awe-inspiring. The male got to the top before the girl but she did an elaborate and graceful acrobatic maneuver to beat him. She landed in a crouch he boy on his feet. Seeming unfazed by the loss he helped her up and the laughed as they sat not even tired. Even Jason, Annabeth or I would have been at least breathing heavy after that. But nope! They just chatted away until the end of P.E! It was amazing yet infuriating how good they were.

After they all changed out the group of five walked it their lockers, three left to the right wing the other two to the left where the Blonde boy hugged the shorter Blonde girl from behind, she complained a bit then told him they had to go to class. He groaned and whispered something, she tilted her face up and whispered back and he sighed, let go and opened his locker. I narrowed my eyes but continued to walk to Greek with Annie (she hated that nickname, it's why I used it). The rest of the day passed sluggishly and finally at the end of the day on the walk back to my apartment where we had agreed to meet I told them what had happened in the hallway and their athletic skills. They had all noticed the latter but were all oddly put off by the scene I had described. Even Annabeth had a calculated look on her face, her eyes gave it away with a hint of worriedness in her storm grey irises.

That can't be good.

^396 Words^