【1】

TW: Panic attacks, nightmares, swearing

~3rd Person~

"Tommy, are you okay?" Ranboo asked frantically as the injured teen by the name of Tommy left the nurse's office. He had just gotten into another fight, they were about to beat the shit out of Tubbo, but he stepped in and fought against 3 of them. He won, obviously, I don't know why they even tried. He had been in that many fights that it wasn't even difficult for him. He still got hurt, no matter what. 

"Yeah I'm fine bitch, oh my god Tubbo are you okay?" He saw the black eye, he hated when his friends got hurt "I'm sorry I didn't get there fast enough" He sighed, obviously disappointed at himself.

"Tommy I'm fine because of you! Thanks for saving me again. . ." Tubbo thanked.

"You should've just let me get them more, maybe then they'd leave you alone!" Tommy said, he was sick of them annoying his friends.

"I'm sorry for not stepping in I just froze..." Ranboo whispered. He suddenly felt two hands wrap around him, he looked up and saw Tommy. "Look man it's not your fault, I know what happened in primary school" Ranboo had been bullied in primary school and he froze when he had flashbacks of it.

"Well sorry to ruin the moment, but school ended 10 minutes ago" Tubbo said.

"Okay, let's go then bitch gang" Tommy said, starting to walk towards the exit of the school.

~Tommy POV~

We're walking to the bus stop. Ranboo and Tubbo are having a conversation, but I'm having trouble processing what they're saying. I start thinking about where I wanna go. I could go to my group's place or I could go back to the orphanage where I would probably be hit on my hand with a metal ruler for getting into another fight. I have fingerless biker gloves on my hands at all times to cover up the scars, because sometimes I bled. Most of the homes I've been to have hit me if I did anything wrong. I thought it was normal until Tubbo and Ranboo told me otherwise.

~3rd Person~

"Tommy?" Tubbo tapped his shoulder to get his attention, he found that he shouldn't put his hands near his face as he flinched when he did.

"Oh, hey sorry I spaced out" Tommy said, "I'm gonna go to the group tonight since I got into another fight"

Tubbo and Ranboo understood. The bus soon came, Tubbo payed for Tommy's ticket as usual, he didn't like when he jumped on to avoid paying, he never had money.

They talked on the bus for a while until it was Ranboo's stop, the next one was Tubbo's and after another 5 minutes, Tommy got off. He was at the group spot, he was glad that he wasn't at the orphanage. He walked into the alley to the left of the apartment building and climbed up the fire escape stairs to the 3rd floor. He took out his old key and used it for the window near the dining room. He walked inside, instantly smelling alcohol, but it smelled like it was from a day or two ago, so he should be fine. He knew that they wouldn't hurt him but he was still scared at times.

He walked into the living room and saw Dream and Bad sitting there watching some random TV show. He hoped they wouldn't pay much attention to his bandages. 

"Hey Tommy! Welcome back, we're go- did you get into yet another fight?" Dream asked sympathetically. Bad turned around and got up immediately to get bandages, but saw he had bandages already so he went over to just check on him, Dream following.

"Please don't make a big deal out of it" He sighed, pretty obvious that we was tired and just wanted to rest. 

"Just go lie down on the couch" Dream said, they wanted to know what happened but they knew he would just get pissed off and it would make everything worse.