【Prologue】

Here I will be putting some information about characters, won't be putting any backstories as I think it would be more interesting for you to find out by yourself. :D

These are all made-up characters and does not by any means mean that they act like this in real life or that they would do the actions that their character in this book does. 

Any editing is probably grammar LOL, also if you guys enjoy please vote! I'd really appreciate it <3

𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣  𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨:

Tommy:

- Looks and acts like his character from the DreamSMP. In this AU, he is 15 years old and struggles with anxiety, panic attacks I imagine him with more scars, tougher attitude and has built up walls around himself (metaphorically) You'll learn more about him in further chapters! (ie. backstory)

Philza:

- Dadza! In this AU, he is 45? or around that age! He is so kind, caring and understanding. He will be a dad to those that need one. He moved in with Wilbur when he was 19, and with Techno a year later when he was 20. They all stream together.

Wilbur:

- Wilby! Such a big brother vibe. Very kind and very caring. In this AU he and Phil moved in together when he was 19, now he's 22. He isn't biologically Techno's brother, but they've been together for so long that they act like it. He is a popular streamer on twitch with Phil and Techno.

Techno:

- Technoblade. He may seem cold hearted and mean, but deep dow n he just doesn't know how to express his love for others. He likes anarchy and   thinking   about stabbing orphans (and of course farming potatoes). He is 23 and he actually cares about his family and friends greatly! He would beat someone up if they hurt any of his friends or family!

Tubbo & Ranboo:

- Tommy's best friends. They go to school together. Ranboo and Tubbo try to keep Tommy out of fights and trouble best they can. They know what happened to him in some of the homes, and care for him infinitely!

Other:

There may be other characters from the story included, but high chance that they don't play a massive role in the story.