chapter two

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SHE VISIBLY HATED ‒‒‒ the fact he was there. Don't misunderstand, she didn't hate the boy, she actually looked up to him, he was known to be quite shy but didn't mind the stares from others when it came to his style or his loud friends. That was something she wished she had. 

   But the fact he had to sit next to her and draw attention to them? That pissed her off. 
she softly smiled at the boy who quickly smiled at her and put his books down and leaned on them to get a good look at the girl. 

From his point of view, he thought it was quite obvious he had a childish crush on the girl. He envied her, how smart she was especially. He knew she was one of the only students who gotten in on scholarships, he had as well but for volleyball, but he knew he wouldn't get far, so he had begun working on classwork more than volleyball. 

When he first met the girl she had caught his eye right away, he would follow her around, and hear how good she was in class, how every problem was always correct, she never struggled in his eyes, yes this was childish of him, everyone struggled, but to him, she was like a goddess, she held his heart in her hands like it was a stuffed animal, and he didn't mind. 

The girl was perfect to him, her chubby cheeks that he wished he could just squeeze all day and cover with kisses, her small hands he just wished he could hold forever, and her eyes, her eyes made him feel ways he had never felt before. If he could, he would stare at them forever, have a staring contest lasting for eternity if you would. 

However, he didn't know the girl well, if he had just confessed like that over a silly crush she would hate him and look down on him, something he wouldn't be able to live with. 

Which is why he is doing what he is now, learning more about her. Yamaguchi has seen that she tends to have books on her interests, one thing he could tell she liked were the stars, he had seen her star gazing a few weeks prior on his way home from work, and watched her for a while, she seemed dazed almost, she was entranced by the stars, and that was something he was happy to see. She seemed happy, and that made him happy. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I think i might make yamaguchi the corny type idk