Chapter 23

Hunter's POV

'Belle! Thank god! I've been looking everywhere for you!' Charlie said, wrapping his arms around her. I smiled at the way he cared so much about her. 'Belle, what is going on? No lies. I want the truth,' Maddie demanded. We all waited in silence.

'Look. I don't feel comfortable talking about it here. Let's just go back to the hotel room and talk about it there.' She said. We all agreed and headed up to the hotel room.

Hunter's POV

After locking the door and shutting all the windows and curtains, we sat down around Belle to hear what had been going on. I was so worried about her. I hoped it wasn't anything awful.

'So, as some of you might know by now, it wasn't Clary I met at the hotel room. It was Peter Hit. He asked me to do a job for him.' She paused. 'He told me how he knew all our secrets. And he told me that if I didn't do the job for him, he would share our secrets all over the internet and ruin your guys' career.' She said, starting to breathe heavily. I was so angry at Peter Hit. How dare he threaten Belle and make her work for him because of it. She doesn't deserve this.

'What job was it?' Barclay asked. 'I had to deliver drugs for him. I know it may not sound like a lot to you guys, but it was the scariest thing I have ever done. I've dealt drugs. I've held drugs. I cannot forgive myself. I just wanted to protect you guys. Please don't hate me.' She said, sobbing into Charlie's open arms.

'Oh Belle, we could never hate you!' Tom said. 'We all love you so much.' Melodie added. 'Belle, I know it must of been hard for you. But you have just proven to be one of the bravest people I have ever met. The fact that you did that for all of us, is so so kind. None of us could ever hate you. We all love you, ok?' I asked her. She looked up, sniffled and nodded her head. 'I love you guys.' She smiled.

Belle's POV

I had just finished telling the others what's been going on, when there was a bang on the door.

BANG BANG BANG BANG.

'Who's gonna be at the door at this time of night?' I asked. Tom shrugged, and got up to answer it. When he opened it however, it revealed someone who I was not expecting to see here. 'Oliver?' Melodie gasped. 'Oliver who?' Reece asked. Me, Hunter, Maddie and Melodie all walked to the door cautiously. 'What are you doing here?' Maddie asked, looking quite irritated. I don't blame her. 'I came for you.' He replied, not taking his eyes off of her. 'How you doing, Oliver?' Jake asked as he put his arm around Maddie's shoulder protectively. Reece, James and Charlie all came and stood behind us too. 'Nice to meet you,' he said in his welsh accent. 'Aren't you going to invite me in?' He asked, rudely. 'No!' I replied. He was taken aback, and made a face like a rabbit.

'I told you to get out of my life! What part of that did you not understand?' Maddie asked. 'I wanted to see you,' he replied. I glared at him, he was so annoying. 'WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?' Melodie shouted. 'STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER. FROM ALL OF US!' She continued. He backed away a bit. 'Hey, don't get sassy with me young lady!' He warned. Good god he gets on my nerves.

'Now, who are all these young chaps?' He asked, staring at the rest of the boys who were now also huddling round the door. 'These boys are nice to us. They don't invade on our privacy, or make us uncomfortable, or snoop in our personal belongings. People like that- like you, are not people who can get a girlfriend. Now go back to Wales, and go cry to your mummy about how you couldn't catch your girl by creeping on her again. Got it?' Hunter asked, feistily. Wow, I never knew she could be so sassy. She proved me wrong. Before he could reply, I slammed the door shut and locked it.

'Oliver who. Tell me everything. He best back off or I'll kick h-' Jake started, but was cut off by Melodie's soft slap on the arm. 'No swearing!' She warned.

'Right. About Oliver.' Maddie started once we had sat down. This should be fun.