Chapter 6:

*Emily’s POV*

"I love you"

Santana really just confessed her feelings to me as I was about to make out with Quinn, Odd but I guess she seemed pretty upset.

"Uh, why?"

"Because I do okay?! Everything about you is just perfect and I just love you"

"San, I-i don't know what to think, I mean I was just about to make out with Quinn"

"That’s why I said it, because I didn't like the idea of you making out with anyone that isn't me"

"I need to think"

I walked away and leaned against the the lockers. The truth is, I knew Santana had a crush on me way before this even happened.

"Oh hey Emily!"

"What Rachel?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanna go out for ice cream, just us gals, what do you say?"

"Uh, I kinda need to think right now, thanks for the offer though, maybe some other time"

"Alright, we'll go sometime after school tomorrow"

That's annoying, but I didn't wanna explode on her for being actually nice to me.

"Sounds good"

She nodded and smiled. I sat on the ground and stared at the ground.

"Hey Emily"

I looked up and saw Kurt and Blaine standing in front of me.

"Hey guys"

"Uh we were about to go out for dinner, we saw you were alone and we figured we ask so you would be less alone"

"Uh sure, where are you guys going?"

"Just a random pizza place, if you don't like pizza we could always go somewhere else"

"That’s fine" I stood up and brushed myself off.

"Did you leave anything in the gym?"

"No, I didn't bring anything, not even my phone which was a dumb move"

"Alright well, we can drop you off at home after if you want"

"That'd be nice"

We went out to eat and they drove me home.

"Oh hey Emily, you're home early" My mom was sitting at the counter

"It was boring, just a lot of sweaty people crammed in a gym"

"That’s the fun of it, i remember when your dad took me out to prom-"

"I'm actually not in the mood to talk right now, sorry I'm just exhausted"

"Oh, no problem at all hun"

I walked upstairs and threw myself on my bed, I grabbed my phone and saw a bunch of texts from Santana and Quinn, I rolled my eyes and scrolled through them.

From Quinn: I think it's a little ridiculous that you just left without saying anything.

From Emily: Since when did you become my mom?

From Quinn: Not funny Emily, you just straight up left me.

From Emily: Did you not witness what happened with me and Santana? Stop putting yourself first.

From Quinn: Well when you left Santana burst into tears, I had to listen to her sob story, not cool.

From Emily: You think I didn't wanna burst into tears? All of what just happened confused me so much and here you are blaming me, that is truly whats not cool.

From Quinn: Whatever.

23 new messages from Santana:

From Santana: Emily, please talk to me.

From Emily: sorry, Kurt and Blaine took me out to dinner and drove me home.

From Santana: That’s where you went? Quinn is pissed off at me and you left me hanging in the dust,

From Emily: Quinn's pissed at me too San, I'm sorry I just left but I had no other way to get home.

From Santana: Talk to me tomorrow.

From Emilyv: Okay but I'm sorry for just leaving you hanging.

From Santana: It's okay.