The Runaways (h.s.)

"Why do you want to be someone your not!?" he interrogated.

"God made us this way for a reason, Tyler. Not so we can destroy ourselves with ugly forgery!"

He was right....and he knew it.

"I am sick of living like this!"

he sighed. "So I'm running away."

........... Tyler Kinnet lives in the future. In this time period there's something called the perfect operation that all 18 year olds must go through. She wants it badly so she can live in Perfect Town with her best friend, Dane. But when she meets Harry, things change. She finds herself falling for the cheeky handsome 17 year old. Harry doesn't want the perfect surgery like everyone else. He wants freedom. Who will Tyler choose? Harry, the handsome smart boy or her best friend Dane that she made a promise to?

---------------------------

Characters:
Taissa Farmiga as Tyler Kennit

Harry Styles as himself

Ansel Elgort as Dane

Emma Roberts as Stella

Candace Cameron as Jennifer

(There may be more characters later in the book)

Disclaimer: This book has mature words, sexual graphics, and more.

Also, the way I write is different. Please don't post negative unecessary commentary about it. If you don't understand some of the words in the book, you can highlight the word in beau blue and look at the definition.

Hope you enjoy :)