1. Impatience

Tyler

67 days, 4 hours and 32 minutes until I get to turn into a new person. A person I dreamt of being. A perfect.

I live in a universe where everyone has high expectations and have judgements about everything. We're all brainwashed but we just don't know it or we just don't care. We live under a strict system that is ridiculous and forceful.

When a teenager turns 18, they get "the perfect operation". Meaning they have a perfect body, perfect face, perfect hair, and a perfect lifestyle. This operation is mandatory, and everyone has to get it. There are people who are non-perfects, which is a rare thing. They are usually teenagers and adults who are put in jail for breaking the law too redundantly that they are restricted from getting the operation.

Me on the other hand, I'm a non-perfect. I'm still 17 and impatient. I need to get that operation even if the world was falling apart. It's not just because I want to have a beautiful body and lifestyle, it's due to the fact that my bestfriend is a perfect.

His birthday is about 3 months before mine and he got the operation a few weeks ago. I haven't seen him ever since the day before he got the surgery. I try to imagine what he looks like now but I know that my imagination always deceives me so there was no point in trying. When a non-perfect turns into a perfect, they go into a new school with a bunch of other perfect seniors. Which is where my bestfriend Dane is attending.

I miss Dane so much. I'm planning to go to his house and surprise him. I didn't know if was a good idea to do since Dane's family moved into Perfect Town, basically where all the perfects lived. If the Perfect Town police caught me stepping into their territory, it would be a hell of a mess.

If I was going to surprise him, I would have to be sneaky and secret about it. Being a non-perfect and stepping into Perfect Town is very illegal. People who have been caught have been locked up and banned from getting the perfect operation. That's the last thing I want.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!! This is my first chapter! I hope you liked...I know it's very short..srry!

Thank You for reading bye!!!!