Nicky harper ||y/n's pov||

You open your eyes slowly and look around. You see that dawn is already out bed, and that the boys are still in their beds. You stand up and make your self ready for the day

You start waking up the boys Nicky!,Ricky! And dicky! Wake up!!! Your gonna be late for school. they all wake up. good morning says Nicky with a cute smile, and is beautiful green eyes look at you. You stare at him for a while. And after a a while you come back to reality. Ricky is in the mean while out of his bed to. You walk over to dicky, and shake him until he comes out off his bed

————

Your all at school, and before you know your school day is over. You're cycling home with the boys and dawn. You cycle next to Nicky, and the other 3 next to each other. Hey y/n how was school? Asks Nicky with a sweet smile.it was fine, but school stays school. He chuckles. You look at him, y/n tour staring. And you shock back to reality. (You had a crush on Nicky since you moved in by the harpers)  the rest of the ride home you talk about school with Nicky.

When you're home, the boys start gaming. You're sitting next to them to watch. You see them fail the boss level over a 10 times. Guys? Can i try? They all look at you. Then Nicky answer with: it's really hard even we can't get this level. I know i just wanne try. Nicky stands up to give you the controller, you start the game and you win. All the boys look at you with a shocked face. It isn't even that hard. Nicky keeps staring at you, that's impossible how did you do that? I just played your game. The boys try it 1 more time, but they fail again.

You walk upstairs, to dawn. She is with mea doing a mode show. You don't wanne do that so you just walk to your and the boys room. You just start reading a book.

After a little while, you hear someone walking in. You look around it's Nicky. You again start looking at him. Hi y/n he says with a sweet voice, what you did down their was really cool i dind't know you could game. You chuckle, i dind't either. He looks into your eyes, and you do the same. You know y/n, i have to tell you the truth about something. You look kinda surprised, and you are surprised. But you do keep looking into his eyes. I kinda liked you for a while now, i think. You look at him with big eyes- but before you can say something, he starts again. I get it y/n if you don't feel the same i just wanted you to know. He keeps having a sweet voice you think. No Nicky i do feel the same, i had a crush on you since i moved in here. you do? Now he's the one that looks surprised. Yes of course i do. Then you stare a while at him. At suddenly, you feel his lips at yours. The only think you can think of is how soft they are. Your whole world stops. His lips taste like sweet marshmallows.

After a long kiss, he looks back at you in the eyes. Y/n do you want to be my girlfriend? You look with a sweet smile at him and say yes. Oh shit we forgot about the boys! Okay lets godown stairs,but lets nit tell them about us. Says Nicky with a calm voice. You look into is green eyes, you say okay and kiss him quickly.

You both walk down the stairs. And see dawn, mea, dicky and Ricky looking at you guys. Nicky looks at them with a serious face, where you guys earsdropping? They all say yes at the same time. So you guys know everything? And again they say all yes. Great, well lets have some dinner i am starving.

Everyone sits down at the table. Mea go's home to eat. You guys have a great dinner.

After dinner, Ricky and dicky say: where sleeping by miles tonight. Dawn looks at them and says, but i was going to sleep by Mea. Mom says that you all 3 can go if Nicky and y/n say it's okay. You and Nicky look at each other, and both say it's fine.

After a while when dawn and the other boys are gone. You go up stairs Nicky is already there. hi Nicky, and you look at him with a little smile. don't you think it's supicous that they all suddenly needed to sleep somwhere else? Nkicky chuckles, yes i think that after they over heard us that, that was a good idea. but you know wat y/n, i don't care why they did it, cause i am happy they did. he pushes you against the wall, and starts kissing you. with his sweet and soft lips. you graps his arm hand slide your athor hand over his neck. he grabs you but, and you stand there kissing each other for like 5 minutes. he stops and looks you in the eyes, i love you y/n. (he said the L word your head stops and the only thing you can think about is that he said that) i- ..... i love you to Nicky. y/n youre staring in my eyes again, and watch it you almost drool. oh shit.. you wipe your mouth clean. i am sorry i keep getting lost in your beautiful eyes. he chuckels

a while later you go to bed. you lay down after you put on your pj's. Nicky walks up to you and lays down next to you. he puts his arm around you and you cuddle. you feel warm and save by him. you feel your self melting. you fall asleep in his amrs he keeps looking at you for a while and then he falls asleep as well.

the next moring you wake up and you look around. Nicky i not by you any more. you trun around in your bed. and close your eyes again. y/n1 it's time to wake up. and Nicky comes in with breakfast. awhh you made me breakfast. thank you Nicky. did you sleep well?  yes i did you to? yes i did as well.( he is such a gentelman)

-------------

for now the end maby i will write more off this story later or make a new one

-------------