Part 1 (five and y/n)

————-
Alison!!!!!!!!! Where are you?!! *you ring the door bell again*

five opens the door, and who are you? I am y/n, im looking for Allison. Is she here? Fans are nit allowed to come to the door. I know idiot i am her friend. Yeah right that's what they all say, leave or all kill you, believe me i will.

*Allison walks past by five* no you wont kill here, she is my friend idiot. *five looks annoyed at you* can i please, let him be our slave for the day? *you look at five and then at Allison* five: "ha! And how are you gonna do that y/n?" Simple, i just go into your brain and do it.

Yeah five I forgot to say, that i think she's one of us. Cause she can do mind reading and mind control. That's not possible, there's only 7 of us plus lila is 8. When then i think i am number nine. Come inside y/n. *Allison gives you a sweet smile and waves you in. You grab fives hand and goes into his mind so he blinks you two to the living room.*

how did you do that,*five looks shocked at you * easy i went into your mind and made sure you blinked me to here.*Allison walks into the living room*he! You forgot to take me!, owhhh yeah sorry Allie.*five chuckles*

okay so if you do mind control tour power is almost the same as Allison power. No that's incorrect, see i can read people's mindes and she can't and if people cover there ears her power doesn't work. But mine will always work. Cause with out a brain you can't live. And people like Allison can't get in my head. Cause my mind is protected from that. So Allison power doesn't work on you? Yep that's correct. But does your power work on her? No it doesn't cause her mind is protected to. And my power usually works on every one, but..... if you have powers to, you first need to tell me tour name before i can get in your head. But because you just told me your name i could get into your head.

*five wispers "shit"* i people are in the same room as me i can read there minds so i could read you just said shit. I am getting annoyed of tour powers already, how can you be friends with that Allison? Cause she can't read my mind idiot. * Allison chuckles*

*Allison phone rings.* she pickes up, little phone call later* sorry guys really have to go, can you handle five for a little while? *five looks angry at Allison* i don't need a baby sitter. I think he does. I can handle him but wait a sec. *you go into his mind* so now five can't blink away any more for 1 hour, even if he wants to. Okay bye * Allison leaves*

so what do you wanna do five? Not be here with you. Oww well that's sad you don't have a choice. You know i maby can't blink away but i can walk away. Don't you even dare or i will take your walking away to. Ughh.. then what do you want me to do? I dunno go ask me shomting abt me or my powers...... fine. Do you have parents? Every one has parents idiot. I know hut where are they. I dunno who my dad is and i hate my mom, she put me out for adoption when i was 1 month old..... oof that must be hard. Yeah it was. Funny fact i know you hate my mom to, and i tell you who she is your willing to kill me. Even if i hate her to. Then who is she? I am not gonna tell you. Y/n! Tell me! Just do that mind thingie so i can't move so i can't kill you..... okay

* you go into his mind and makes sure he can move* done you can't move any more. Now tell me who your mommy is. My mom is..... is.. the... the handler. What?!!! Omg i am gonn.. don't even try you can't move remember?! But wait she doesn't have a daughter.. no cause she put me out for adoption, when i was 11 i went looking for her... and i found her at the commission, i started working there but till this day she still doesn't know that one of her ex-employees is her daughter. Oh.... *five looks at you* but does that mean you broke your contract to?, cause you said:"ex-employees" nope i just finished the 5 years. But your looking like your 13 yeah... but you do two but your older to. Yeah but mine was a mistake. I know, mine two happend when i went away there, i had to youse a suitcase one more time, and then i screwed up. *you keep looking in fives mind, and sees that he think that your a idiot, but a really hot and cute idiot* he! I am bit a idiot, but i am kinda cute and hot. He! Get out of my head!! *five grabs his head*

fine.. i am out of your head. Tx. But it's still nice you think that way of me, let me tell you something: nobody get in my head but if i kiss someone you do can look for a min. Or two in my head, that's why i don't like boyfriends there always looking for my secrets in my head. But i think i kinda think your hot to five.... *you get into his head and makes sure he can move and blink again* he! I can move again. *five smiles at you, you look into his eyes and he does the same by you* you start kissing him and he kisses passionately back.

Ohhh... i think i missed a lot. You shook from Allison, and so does five. We... we.. where just.... Ehhhh... dammid i wish i could jump into your mind so you don't remember see us kiss. Hahaha Y/n your still your self i see. Yeah.. i think i like your brother. * she chuckles* yeah i can see.

* five blushes and grabs your hand and blinks you two into his room* omgg five.. could't you gave me a head start. You look dizzy y/n are you okay. Nooo! I only do things when i see them first in my or someone else's head. Owh he looks at you i am vert sorry y/n i just wanted to get away out of that situation, with Allison. Yeah i get that. * he starts kissing you again, and you push him onto the bed and keeps kissing. Your phone rings, and you stop kissing to grab it.* yeah hello with y/n,.......what?!! Not possible..... *you hang up and click your phone off* who was it y/n? Whats wrong?.... Th... that.. whas... the handler; sue just said she know everything about me and you and that i am her daughter, she's spying on me. Oh godd... this is bot good... y/n we need to get out of here o think our house is bugged.

——————
Part 2 of this story is coming soon🥳
——————