how you met them :: savanaclaw

Leona — Imagine, you're in the chess club atyour school

your school. They were hosting an event and
opened it to everyone whether they were attending
the school or not. Being one of the best players in
the club you won almost every match except one.
"Sir are you challenging me?" The audacity of this
bitch. Anyways you accepted the match and damn
it was probably the hardest match of the day. Your
smug ass opponent said. "Checkmate." Formally
announcing your loss. In all your years of chess you've
never lost to a complete stranger. "Hey wake up!" The disrespect he had to just fall asleep right after winning.
"I'm trying to nap." "Well yes I can see that but why here and now?!" "When else?" "Any other time!" He began to
be annoyed with you disrupting his sleep. "Dude just go
home." You offered which he declined almost immediately.
"No. Just let me nap in peace the event is almost over anyways." "I refuse!" "If your not going to stop talking at least let me rest on your arm this table is hard as shit." He said what now. "Whatever I don't care anymore." He leaned over and plopped him head on your arm. "Leona." "Huh?" "My name is Leona." "Well then goodnight Leona." You scrolled through your phone while he rested until the event was over and you yanked your arm from underneath him. "Laters Leona!" He low key still holds a grudge against you for that till this day.

Ruggie — Imagine, you own a donut
shop.You already know where this is going. He
comes  in after a long day of putting up with
Savanaclaw's bullshit and decided to get a donut.
"Can I have two strawberry donuts with sprinkles?"
"I dunno can you?" The deadpan he gave you. "Just
kidding I promise so uh want anything else?" "Is
your water free?" You pointed to the free water sign.
"Awesome okay so just the two donuts and a water."
"Alright sir that'll be ¥200 sir." "Really?" "I mean yeah."
"Can't you bring it down a few yen?" "Dude okay ¥140."
He smiled at his mediocre negotiation skills. "Thanks!"
He placed the money on the counter. "Great I'll come
here more often!" So he did and you kept dropping the
prices until you eventually just started giving him free food.
He talked about his family with you after school everyday.
You felt bad and gave him the leftover pastries for his family. New friend unlocked! You met his family already.
Now just get married-

Jack — Imagine, you're a gardener. Your just watering the cacti today since it's been a while since they've gotten water. It was pretty quiet in the store because of how early in the day it was. So with the uncomfortable silence you decided to play some calming music. (Sorry to all my loud music lovers but I'm pretty sure plants don't do well with extremely loud sounds) All was going well with the plants and you sat down after watering them to finish a chapter of the book you were reading. Suddenly the bell that hung from the door rang signaling the fact that someone had come in. You folded the page you left off at and went to the front desk to tend to the customer. "Hello there, sir! Is there anything specific you're looking for today?" You asked the rather tall male in front of you. "Can I see your cacti collection?" You nodded and made your way back over to your previous resting spot. "We've got all kinds of cati but I recommend Cereus repandus, the Peruvian apple cactus if you want a simple cactus to take care of!" He seemed to be scanning the area and became a bit upset. "Do by any chance sell the Mammillaria Elongata, Cristata cactus?" "Um if you're talking about the brain cactus we sadly do not sell it." His eyebrows furrowed and he seemed to be in thought. "However...I do own one if you'd like to see it up close!" His face grew brighter. "Really?!" "Yeah my friend brought me one from Mexico during her trip there." You showed him a picture of your plant. "I have it at home if you'd wait until my shift is over to get it." He did indeed wait as he was SO DESPERATE to even glimpse at the rare cactus. You met back up at the store for safety issues y'know you shouldn't meet up with strangers. "This is it so beautiful isn't it?" He was awe and took pictures. "You aren't by any chance giving it away, right?" "No but I can give you these seeds to plant your own!" He thanked you a million times and you spent a good amount of time just talking about different cacti and plants overall. Friend goals ❤️. AHEM couple goals soon enough.....

Author's note — I am so sorry for not updating 💀yeah and I donr even have an excuse so......