🍻SOME DAYS ARE BAD. SOME ARE WORSE🍻 PART-1

As a millennial i can say that our define of a good day is the the day we just cry once and a bad day is the every  other day. But all hell break lose when we have a worse day, That we consider we would have never been born. But you know days like these makes you a person of worth. Just like the war stars on a soldiers shoulder these days are on ours.

SUSSANE

"Will you eat biryani? i have some leftover in the fridge" i asked Samarth, who was right now wearing his shirt back on with a spoon in his mouth with which he was eating ice cream earlier.

He looked at me with googly eyes and asked " do you have curd with it?" and i smiled. "you come on the table after you get dressed up i will lay it for you okay." and i started heating it in the microwave.

Its been a month since we have been doing casual hookups and from last two weeks have been staying in his condo which we have been working on until last night when i came back and he followed me later.

Since my mother was not at house i let him in and we made lots and lots of love. I mean i like what we are doing and we are having fun but i there is a feeling in my heart that this all is going come to end very soon.

But i guess i already knew it was bound to end.

MAHIRA'S POV

"Param this article right over here can be a very good headline for the new gossip handle you know" i said writing it down and opening an another tab to read about it.

"you know i really thought you will be revolted with the thought of working for gossip sites. I mean knowing you and all" he said while plopping beside me.

"I dont like gossips about me but its all fine till its about anyone else." i said giving out a full teeth smile and he smacked me on my forehead. Ouch!

"So are you working on some other book? since your children book is already a hit" he asked and i smiled. I always loved children and writing their books and i am always very happy when they are recognized but i would have been happier if my books which had hard reality of influential people be recognized too.

"For now i am not working on anything since i have this gossip site to handle and well i have some things too shoot for my makeup channel. Plus i just wanna work hard so they publish my book" i said and he smiled at me.

He has always been my support. Not now but from a long time. I never thought a random person i met on a conference will be one of my best bud ever. But there is something i feel is coming near and will hit me with an impact. 

An impact i am not ready for.

AARADHYA'S POV

"Aradhya at least say something which tells me you are on the call!" he begged and i hung up the call.

I dont know what to say to him. I am not ready for what he wants Or maybe i think i am not ready. I mean i feel i love him. But what if we are not ready for this? These all thoughts are bugging me. I mean a part of me wants me to say yes to him and get married and another part of me wants to just hung is phone and sleep. 

And from last one month i am letting the latter part to make my decisions. 

I changed my shift times. I avoided all the surgeries with him. All in all i not seen his beautiful face from the time he asked me to marry him n i pushed him off me and ran out of his house.

God why am i like this!!

I really wanted to talk to my mother. I have always been close to her and she gives the best advice but from last one week she is acting sketchy and barely calling me.

Why do i have a feeling some shit is going to happen in my life?

NIKITA'S POV

"Mummy where did u keep Varun"s bag? I can't seem to find it" i asked my mother while literally destroying her house.

"Stop throwing the cushions here and there or else your mother will kill you, come here and eat these mangoes. She will give find the bag and give you" my dad said while pushing a plate of fresh mangoes infront of me.

"You know how i stressed i get when i don't find my stuff, especially when it is related to Varun and that bag has all his favorite toys, if that bag gets lost he will eat my head till i buy them again" i sighed.

after eating a full plate of mangoes my mother found the bag in the corner of the room and gave to me. While she was giving me a paper fell out of it. I picked it up and it had a drawing of me , Varun, mum and dad and of HIM.

He made his dad. He made his favorite blue shirt and green sparkling eyes.

He was very young when we separated so of course he didn't drew from memory. He must have seen pictures of me and him at my parents house. They have not threw them like me.

My mother and father gave me a small smile. I could feel their pain and sympathy for me. 

I also smiled and put the paper inside.

I think its time me and Varun should talk about his father. As shitty as that person was he is still his son and he will always be his father and no time can change it.

I dont know why it's just that i feel this picture and this timming is a start of a very bad days of my life.

i really hope i am wrong.

A/N

I know i have disappeared from here but i was really busy at uni and everything else. But now i am going to stay here more. 

I am going to use this second lockdown in my country to give you this story.

I also need you guys support.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Like and vote for my book.

No need of ghost readers. I dont bite.