🍻DIVORCED. NOT CURSED🍻

In the world we live a divorced man if he is rich then he is seen as an eligible bachelor and if he is poor he still is living his life as a bachelor but if a woman. is divorced then she can only survive if she was not divorced cuz a divorced woman is directly proportional to a cursed woman.

NIKITA'S POV
"I have kept the dosa (rice pancake) batter in the fridge, just take it from there and make them for yourself and Varun when he wakes up" I said to Veena didi who is my housekeeper and now days my life saver.

"Didi, you don't take any stress. I will take care of Varun baba you just go" she smiled at me continuing to clean the mess I made on the dining table from last night.

I wore my heels and grabbed my car keys and ranned as fast as can towards the lift. I wasn't late or anything but I like to reach before time and that's why I was hurrying to reach the college as the new semester begins with same assholes of the students.

I reached college after 20 mins to see myself greeted by my best friend or let's just say the person I ended up having sex with right after a lecture in the lecture theatre.

"Hey! Now I know what I missed in the semester holidays. This hot scene of you coming out of the car." He was a flirt but he was a friend and I had already complicated things with him earlier I don't want anything now.

I smiled at him and before I could say anything I heard a bell which meant classes are about to start. I said my "byes" to him and walked towards my first class.

I was a psychology professor and for one who teaches such a subject I was a very mentally fucked up human being.

I went in my class and was greeted by a large group of students out of which the ones who wanted to study were on first bench, the ones who wanted to stare my cleavage and my body were seated in the middle and the ones who didn't care as if I existed were at the back.

It's not like a cared who listens to me or not since I was getting my pay timely and I was happy about it. All I hated in this job was that I wasn't seen as a professor but walking sexual object and no matter how much time u tolerate it, u can NEVER get used to it.

"Okay, Good morning everyone let's start from the first chapter and the ones who doesn't have any interest in studying it leave my class, I will give you attendance cuz that's what u care about"

And I started teaching cuz I was the least interested person in giving day one greetings and motivation.

ARADHYA' POV
"She just survived a heart attack. Keep a doctor near and inform of any new developments. Got it?" I asked to the intern who accompanied me in the surgery. "Yes mam" he said with a smile. Not a creepy one but a genuine one. It's good at least some are concentrating on their work.

I nodded and walked out of the ward. I reached my office and started making a good coffee for me. I don't like canteen coffee so I got installed a coffee machine as soon as I reached my residency.

"I heard the surgery went went well" he said closing the door and closing the blinds too.

Vikram Singh Randhawa, my chief, my mentor and now my fuck buddy I would say boyfriend but that would just complicate my emotional quotient so let's go with that right. Calling him

I smiled at him and said "the surgery has to go well, I was the incharge" I said and smirked while looking in his eyes. He was staring me and so was I.

Within seconds his lips were on me with his hands pulling my scrubs pants down and me removing his shirt. His tongue was exploring my mouth and I could feel myself moaning.