Comfortable Sunshine

When he woke the next morning, the first thing Nico realized was that Will's arms were wrapped around him.

'You're not following our agreement, Solace' was his only thought. (Well besides the usual gay thoughts that slip into his head).

But Nico didn't feel like prying the (mentally) younger boy's arms off him. He liked the warming sensation. Another thing Will would never know.

He also realized that he wasn't wearing the sweater any more. Instead he wore a solid black t-shirt.

Nico looked around the room and noticed that the sweater was neatly folded on his nightstand. Will must have washed it for him. Why was he so nice to a shitty person like Nico?

Nico sleepily curled up to the other boy. "Will," he mumbled.

"Yeah?" The other boy mumbled back.

"You're not supposed to be in here. We should get up." He picked the other boy's arms off of him.

"Technically, I'm not breaking any rules. The rules say two non-related members of the opposite sex can't be in a room alone together, nothing about the same sex." Will got off of Nico's bed and put on a clean shirt that he had probably brought when he washed his sweater. "And if anyone gets suspicious, I'll say it was for medical reasons."

"People like Jason Grace aren't going to believe that." Ever since Jason learned about Nico's sexuality he had been trying to figure out if there were any other LGBTQ+ people at both camps that he could set Nico up with. And then after he noticed Nico's tendency to hang out with exclusively Will Solace, Jason immediately began trying to convince Nico that Will liked him in a gay way. Which Nico totally denied. He wasn't even sure if Will knew that he was gay anyways.

"Well, people saw me carry you here and I probably made a racket doing errands last night, so there isn't a lot of facts to prove that anything happened." Will walked over to a mirror and fixed his hair. A slight blush formed in Nico's cheeks.

"You still went to sleep here. Jason will pester me about that." Nico slipped on Will's sweater over his black t-shirt.

"And your embarrassed about sleeping in the same bed as me?"

"Sorta." At least he was honest.

"And why is that?"

He didn't answer. Instead he threw a pillow at Will. "Out of my cabin, Solace."

Will laughed. "Alright, Deathboy. Only if you give me a kiss." Stupid Will Solace and his stupid flirty ways that cause Nico's gay thoughts to kick in.

"Fine." He kissed a pillow and threw it at him. "Now go!"

He laughed and kissed the pillow and he walked out of the cabin.

"Weirdo!" Nico called after him while rolling his eyes. Will Solace was an interesting boy. Perhaps he wasn't that bad at all.