ALERT SERVANTS!

MARK 13:33-37

And since you don't know when that time will come, be on guard! STAY ALERT!

The coming of the Son of Man can be illustrated by the story of a man going on a long trip.

When he left home, he gave each of his slaves instructions about the work they were to do, and he told the gatekeeper to watch for his return.

You, too, must KEEP WATCH! For you don't know when the master of the household will return- in the evening, at midnight, before dawn, or at daybreak. DON'T let him find you sleeping when he arrives without warning.

I say to you what I say to everyone: WATCH FOR HIM!

"ANYONE WITH EARS to hear should LISTEN and UNDERSTAND."

~÷♥÷~♥~÷~♥~÷~♥~÷~♥~÷~♥~÷~♥÷~

In this parable, before Jesus left here on earth, he gives us all the instructions about the works that God wants us to do- OUR MISSION; OUR GOAL (that is Knowing God & Loving God) through the words that comes from the Bible. It explains that we must do the works that God instructs us and wants us to do. We must obey God's word and teachings. We should be DEVOTED to his word. Learn to read your Bible everyday and pray everyday- as you walk or wherever you are talk to God always.

Make every effort to be found living peaceful lives that are pure and blameless to God's sight. SPEND YOUR ENERGY seeking the Eternal life that the Son of Man* can give you.

We must be all ready in the coming of the Lord. We must know our GOAL IN LIFE- that is Getting to know God, for us to live a Godly life. And God wants us to spread his love to everyone- to share the message of His gospel, that He died for our sins, was buried & on the third day He rose again, for he wants us all to be save. The Lord isn't really slow about his promise, as some people think. He does not want everyone to destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. The Lord's patience gives people time to be saved. (AWESOME and GREAT huh!??) GOD was so PATIENT! :)

So we must work hard to prove that you are really are among those God has called and chose. Do these things and you will never fall away.

Work hard- into his teachings; for your soul that it will have a Happily Ever After life with the Father in Heaven.

As a Christian/Disciple. Don't let anyone MISLEAD you. You must be careful and watch out for the false messiah and false prophets will rise up and perform signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen one. Beware to the Anti-Christ. You should be remain faithful.

Don't weakened your soul. But guard your soul and feed it with the Word of God- Bible! Follow the good ways on what it says and instructs you to do- LOVE one another and OBEY God's teachings.

Repent of your sins and turn to God- as this is also one of God's command to everyone everywhere- as it is written in the book of Acts 17:30.

Watch Out! Don't let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life. Don't let the day catch you un-aware, like a trap. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. Keep Alert at all times. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man. | LUKE 21:34-36 |

FOCUS YOUR EYES on Jesus. The Author and the Finisher of our FAITH.

Lovelots and Godbless!
~ May :)

Follow me on TWITTER: @WalkingByFaith