New and improved!!

So, after a year I finally did it.

I've posted the first three chapters, and each chapter will be longer and better in the new book

I've posted the first three chapters, and each chapter will be longer and better in the new book. The new one will also be far more mature sexually than this one. I wrote this when I was in middle school and I can proudly say that I've graduated and experienced real life lol.

I've changed names and gotten rid of a few characters. Even though I absolutely loved the guys, there were simply too many of them and in the original I often found myself either forgetting names or forgetting that a character existed altogether. Emilio is now Dominico because I hated how similar their names were when it came to him and Emily. Honestly, I didn't even notice how similar they were until like 10 chapters in but i was too lazy to change it, but I'm doing it now.
As for the guys I changed names and combined them with someone that was similar to them.

Keith and Jacob are now one character, Adrian.
Samuel and David are now one character, still called Samuel.
Jaxon and Henry are now one character, Marcos.

I also changed things up to make the story better because the OG version was really just me testing the waters with zero plot.
So I hope you guys go read the new version and I hope you like it!!

(P.S.: I'm trying to keep Emily's crackhead energy in the book as best as I can. She's a lot stronger in terms of her mental status but I'll try to keep her maturity level at a minimum lmao)