you scare him

(it's not Easter but I'm gonna make this for it anyways lol)

you do that pretty much all the time but this story is gonna be a good one

you, Ruv, and sarvente were all going on a trip. you were all going to an Easter festival. there were some competitions there so you went over to them. it was just you and Ruv on the team while Sarv watched. it was an egg hunt. the rules were to find 200 eggs. the team with the most eggs wins. no one is aloud to steal from the other teams baskets. you have 5 minutes

once the game started you were like "i am speed" and ran straight into the forest to get the eggs. you had about 10 in your hands already before 10 seconds went by. you were speeding back and forth getting as many eggs as you could. Ruv came back to the basket for the first time (you took all the eggs that he saw so it took him forever) he placed his eggs into the basket. after the timer went off they came over to count the eggs they collected. you had about 75 eggs (because your lighting McQueen skills) you 2 didn't win. another team won. it had 2 other girls, one with a pink school girl outfit and goggles on her head and one with an orange kimono on and bigass banana looking pig tails (if you can guess who they are i will give you a shout out in one of the headcanons) you were beyond pissed off because they looked at you and Ruv and they started making some stupid faces at your team.

after the game ended you went to go to the bathroom. you found the small girl with the orange kimono in there as well. you took her out of there and dragged her to a nearby stage (there will be a band showing up there too) and just stared at her. she was scared for a moment but then had the audacity to say "what are you going to do, bitch? you're not going to do anything to a sweet little kid like me right haha!" this girl was not sweet and is not a kid. you slapped the shit out of her and threw her at the pillar on the stage. there was some blood. no wait, a LOT of blood. she sat there unconscious next to the pillar. you left her there to go find the other girl.

you eventually found her sitting in a chair by herself. she seemed to be asleep because of the exhaustion of running. you grabbed the nearest thing to strangle her with which was just some thin rope. you wrapped it around her neck and squeezed the rope causing it to cut through her neck a bit. you finally finished up and left the room.

"Y/N where were you we are leaving!"

"i was busy."

Ruv looked at you very worried while sarv was confused.

you told them when you guys came back.

Sarv told you that was a awful thing to do while Ruv just sat there now knowing things that he shouldn't do that pisses you off