zombies?

Its been a decent few months and everything was going fine until today. I was on the phone with the girls when seungwoo called me down to the office so I went it wasn't right to make seungwoo made or question him. When I got there they said that mom was actually acting weird like she was turning blue her vaines were white her hair changed to red and she started biting dad a the same happened to him. They showed me what happened.

Mom was on the couch looking at the part where Mr. Chi ahn pick up a turtle and asked Dingdong why was she afraid of the turtle when she began to couch up white foamy stuffy came out of her mouth then she fell on the floor on her back, her eyes closed and then when she opened them where red she got up and growled and that alarmed da because he came downstairs and he yelled her name. She charged towards him and he ran towards her an she bit him and he screamed out of agony and when she moved her face dad eyes where closed then shot open and her got up. Just then the door opened and their stood Hyunjin. He was a family friend and old crush but because he had a girlfriend my tellings died down. When he opens the door mom and dad charged towards him and because he watched a lot of zombie movies he took off running

That was the end of the video. Just then Hyunjin ran in the room and told us to go to an empty classroom and we did. I had realized the girls and ran to get them. When I reached my algebra classroom the student started screaming then I saw the girls they ran towards me and I told them to follow me and they did. When we reached the empty classroom I saw a student who was gasping for air on the floor and when I went closer I realized that the student was turning so I turned around and told the students to run but they all asked why.

Before I could say anything the student who's name is joeana had jumped on my back I then fell back. I turned over so the zombie wouldn't bite me and asked for help to get the zombie off me. I closed my eyes ready for the impact but to my luck it never came.

When I opened my eyes there stood taehyun. Yes taehyun I remember him, he was my childhood friend when haven't seen each other since he left when I was 12 and I had thought he didn't care so I stopped calling him. "Hey are you okay" he said "yeah" I said.

I then got up and thanked him for that and I swear I saw him smile under that face he made. I asked him why was he mad he said because I never called him. After we left that classro I realized I was missing sanghyeon and miguel. I told the girls and txt to go ahead I was going to find sanghyeon and miguel.

Tbc

Sorry blue blossoms that this was short but the next chapter will be from sanghyeon pov