help me

Sanghyeon pov

I was in the dance room with the door locked and doing dance covers to enhypen and txt. I thought I heard screaming but when I paused jimin lie I heard nothing so I just shrugged it off.

After a hour or two I put my phone in my pocket and packed my bags. Just when I got done I heard a low growl coming from the door so when I went there it was nothing at the door so I opened it and walked out locked the doors and walked through the halls. I walked to class 6 and saw it was dark so I kept walking until class 10.

I'm at class 10 still nothing so I walked to class 7. Now standing in front of class 7 I heard the growl again and being me I looked around still nothing. I went to open the door but soon as I did a zombie pounced on me. I screamed HELP but the students where all gone, at least that was what I thought, but then I saw precious in front of me with the door of a locker and hit the zombie twice while saying double tap. I guess watching k'll zombie, train to busan, zombieland, #alive, zombieland double tap, peninsula, and the walking dead she has learned a lot of things from them.

Hey are you okay hyeon" she asked. I was still in shock that zombies are here. "O-oh yeah I'm o-okay" I said although I knew I was going to be paranoid with these zombies around. Since that zombie jumped on me my glasses fell off, I was searching for them. Although I have glasses I wear contacts when I dance. "Hyeon I have your glasses" precious said and I got up and she put them on my face.v

When my eyes adjusted to me having my glasses back on my face she asked me a question. "Hyeon why don't you where your contacts" and I answered " it cause when I was young and wore my contacts people always said that my original eye color was blue but they never knew me so the only people I wear my contacts around is my close friends who are you and the girls and of course miguel. Also we have known each other for 9 years since I was in the 7th grade now we are almost graduating college" when I said that she seemed surprised that I actually remembered that. "Do u remember how we meet hyeon" she asked and I replied with a yes.

Flashback 💫💫💫💫

(Authors pov)

Precious was on youtube after looking at miguel dance covers and saw sanghyeon dance covers so she decided to look at it. After watching she replied with you r an amazing dancer and a few weeks later she asked him to be her friend ad he said yes. Ever since then they face timed when I was the right time and tht finally meet after 3 years in person

End of flashback 💫💫💫💫

End of authors pov

Back to sanghyeon pov

She really seemed surprised that I remembered how we meet 9 years ago. " You actually remembered how we meet" she asked and i replied with "how could I ever forget". She said " I mean every boy that has been my friend aren't real like what happened 4 years ago and his brother was my boyfriend"

End of sanghyeon pov

Flashback 💫💫💫💫

Precious was friends with kevin and his brother Jacob was her boyfriend. It was their 3 year anniversary and jacob called the school and said he was sick so she decided to visit Jacob when she got out of school or when it was launch. Launch came around when she got there she was greeted my his mother "oh hey Joe Joe what brings you here today's " she asked " it's me and jacobs 3 year anniversary" she told her "b-but Jacob brought another girl here and said that was his girlfriend" his mom said. She didn't want to believe it so she went to his room and when she opened the door she was greeted my Jacob kidding eun b. "J-jacob w-what a-are y-you d-doing"she asked heart broken he told her that they where over and that he has been with eun b after 3 months of going out with her. His mother and Kevin was standing right there. When precious turned around kevin only smirked and said " I told you to listen but u didn't so this is karma"

End of flashback 💫💫💫💫

After she told sanghyeon that she ended up crying it wasn't because she was mad she still had felling for Jacob but was trying to hide them. "Hey come on lets go before some zombies here us"

Tbc......

Word count 826 thanks blue blossoms