How it happened

The world is dying politically right now and nobody's safe anymore crime rates have multiplied 10 times in the past 5 months. War's are going on and we got bombed 3 times, 20,000 people died each time. Nobody really knows what happened to cause this but we only know that we can't trust anybody right now. A nuke was dropped on Hawaii a few weeks ago and everybody there is sick and is trying to kill each other. Something similar happened in Mexico.

My parents got me my first gun when I was 10 and I still have it. I have stacks of ammo and don't plan to use it on idiots.

The gun is a AR-9 with 9mm bullets. Personally I don't go with guns that push my body back when I shoot but it's strong so I'll deal.

My girlfriend and I got separated when the whole war orgy happened. I never really loved her but she doesn't deserve to be alone during all of this.

I've made it my only priority to fight back.

We got a warning that a nuke is on the way towards us now and we have 5 minutes to react so I first put on a gas mask and run into my cellar. I have food, water, medical supplies and a bathroom with water that is from the well thats completely away from the outside world.

We knew that this global war was gonna happen and prepared for it years before it actually happened. It seems lame but it's for our safety.

My parents died in the first bombing in Washington. I can't lose my friends as well.

I waited for 3 minutes and heard a loud commotion of crashing cars and heard something large running over the streets. Then I heard a loud whistle the BOOM. My whole body shook as the explosion was taking over the area I was in. I heard screaming and desperate crys. I crawled into the bed that was in the corner and layed under the blankets. There isn't much we can do right now. America is being bombed the most because of our stupid president.

He said the people who live in Russia are the ones who cause the pandemic mess. Which is not true at all because the symptoms are like the common cold, so it's not fair to blame a whole country for a global pandemic. Anyway because he thought he did something he caused a global war.

We were learning in school about 2020 and the pandemic they were going through.

The pandemic lasted for 5 years and most kids and parents died because they couldn't sit their houses all day. It made them depressed and stuff. We have things that they didn't have 900 years ago. Depression is curable with this "candy" it will make you enjoy everything you do and you'll love everybody. It's really good stuff.

The commotion stopped when I heard another whistle. I don't know why but it sounds like it's heading straight towards me. I can't see to well down here so I don't know. The whistle gets louder by the second.

Then BOOM!!!!!

I fell off the bed and onto the concrete floor. My stuff fell over and the ceiling is starting to collapse. I put my gas mask on and a old fashion face mask that they used in 2020. So vintage.

I waited weeks for a new report to come up and it did. They said the toxic pollution is gone but we still need protection which I had so I ran upstairs and looked.

My whole house was gone.

My whole neighborhood was gone.

"Sir let me help you!" I ran to a man who had injuries that should have killed him.

"GRAJUFHSKWK!" He yelled.

"What?" I asked.

He reached for me aggressively. He was probably trying to take my mask.

I punched him in the face and his skin was melting off it made a gushing noise. He had my fist imprint on his face.

"B-But how?" I stood back.

I took my knife out and pointed it towards him not actually going to hurt him anymore than I already did, and he walked right into it. I screamed like I was being murdered myself I didn't wanna contribute to the killings that are happening already.

He was still reaching for me I panicked and pulled out my gun. I held him at gun point.

I kicked him in the knees and he fell over.

I pointed the red dot to his head and took a deep breath.

"I can't do this. No no he's an animal and was asking for it." I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger. I couldn't feel the blood but I knew I killed him he stopped groaning.

I put my gun on safety mode and ran away into my cellar.

I put my gun under my bed layed down quivering. I was afraid that what was happening in Mexico and Hawaii was happening here and I couldn't sleep. I'm a murderer I can't believe I killed that man. He probably deserved it he was asking to get killed I was clearly armed and he still went for me.

I just can't do it again...