• 9 •

Sunghoon
5:46am

"WAKE UP! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU GUYS TO OPEN YOUR EYES. COME ON WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE" Sunghoon woke up to the lovely sound of Jay's screaming accompanied by his favorite frying pans banging together in harmony as always.

He opened his eyes and saw that he was still wrapped around Jake, and said boy was still asleep. He was about to wake him up but Jay abruptly entered the room about to slam his pans together before his eyes met Sunghoon's. "Um, may I ask what is going on in here?"

"Ok before you start jumping to conclusions, Jake was having nightmares and I had to stop him from moving around so much." Sunghoon replied in an almost whisper voice so that Jake wouldn't wake up.

"Ok dude, but it kind of looks like you're just still cuddling Jake even though you're awake now." Jay walked out of the and continued trying to wake up the others.

Sunghoon turned his head back down to take one last look at Jake before waking him up fully. "Jake, wake up we have to get ready." He said while lightly tapping his shoulder

When Jake started to squirm and stretch his arms he untangled himself from the boy before he could notice that Sunghoon was sleeping in his bed.

Sunghoon walked away and went to the bathroom while Jake started to wake up and find some clothes to wear. When he walked out of the bathroom, he saw Jake sitting on his bed checking his phone. "Did you have a nightmare last night?"

Jake instantly looked up from his phone. "Uh yeah, I did, how did you know?"

"Well you were kicking and talking in your sleep so I thought it must've been pretty bad, I had to sleep in your bed to stop you. I hope you don't mind."

Jake's cheeks went pink after hearing what Sunghoon said. "Yeah that's fine, thanks for helping me."

"No problem. Do you want to talk about it?"

"Oh it was nothing, don't worry about it" Jake responded with a small smile in his face.

"Ok then, let's finish getting ready."

~~•~~

Jake
1:47pm

It was lunch at 20 Cube and everyone was just sitting down talking about random stuff. Sunoo was sitting next to Jake blabbing on about some rumor he had heard from the other trainees. He wanted to pay attention, but he was caught up in his own thoughts.

'Should I have told him? What if he made fun of me? But what if I have a nightmare again? At that point i'm sure he'll make me tell him. I should tell him later once we get home. But I just met him a few days ago, should I really already be telling him? Why do I feel like I can trust him so much?' Jake was deep in his thoughts when suddenly he got interrupted by a buzz he felt in his back pocket.

He reached for his phone and to his surprise, on the screen was a text from Sunghoon himself.

Sunghoon: Hey, are you ok? You look a little out of it today.

Jake: Yeah, just a little tired

Sunghoon: Really? From what I could tell you were in a pretty deep sleep last night