The Shipping Call

As mentioned on another M/BS book, I saw this and thought it'd be cool to add. Not entirely sure how it works but I'm still gonna try.
To join any of the sections, feel free to comment. You don't have to be a full dedicated OC or Cannon Account to join. That being said, Cannon Character Accounts will automatically be able to join provided they want to. OCs that wish to join will be decided on how much we have interacted and how well I know the OC.

Family

6/?

AVayestarVoyager (Matais Phenix, adoptive older brother)
FirstMate- (Kraglin Obfonteri, daddy/mama)
ObfonteriDick (Riddick Rygel-Obfonteri, half older brother)
_TheMiracleChild_ (Rian Ogord, adoptive uncle)
JuniBugJubal (Juniper Jubal, adoptive older brother)
RavagersLovers (Bonnabelle Scraps and Vaughn Scraps, adoptive mother and half older brother)

This is for Peter Quill accounts, Yondu Udonta accounts, Kraglin Obfonteri accounts, and any other OC or ravager based accounts. Not everyone will be able to join this section, as mentioned above how well I know your OC and how much we have interacted will dictate this.

Friends

3/Unlimited

TheHelasonBoy (Deys Helason)

St0neOfP0wer (Nova Jordan, Power Stone)
OldRavager (Tullk Ul-zyn)

This will be more lenient on who all can join. This is open to OC accounts especially and any other Cannon character accounts out there. I will still need to interact with you and know about your OC but not as extensive as the other two categories.

Lovers

0/?

Unsure how many slots I'll allow but it won't be as many as the other two sections. This I will definitely have to know your OC and interact with them and we must have interacted with them in a romantic scenario or discussed it in some manner.

Enemies

0/?