Chapter 4

>Harry's POV<

While driving home I was listening to some old pop music but for some strange reason, I couldn't actually listen to them. You know when the song is reaching your ear but you are not really processing it. My mind keeps wandering back to the letter y/n gave me. I  was standing right in front of her but for some strange reason instead of saying what she wanted to, she gave me a letter! Most people go to the letter option when they meet me in concerts or meet and greets when I sadly don't have time to listen to conversate with all of my wonderful fans. When people meet me at a place or situation where we can actually have a good long conversation they choose to talk! But this girl gave me a letter when she was sitting with me for almost 2 hours. Wow!

At Harry's Place

Reaching home I quickly park my car and rush inside. God, I am so tired. I go to the washroom to freshen up and change into my nightwear, get in my bed and open my laptop to read some fan mails. It is bliss to read all those wonderful messages the fans send me. It actually pains me that I will never be able to meet all my fans.

After about 20 minutes I am exhausted, the more I get comfortable the more exhausted I became. I was about to fell asleep when y/n letter came to my mind and I am wide awake. Finally, I get to know what she wanted to say to me! I got up and rush to my closet to take the letter out of my trouser's pocket and rush back to bed. Laying on my side, I open it and read:
_____________________________________

Dear Harry,
Heyy! Ok so I have absolutely no idea where to begin this letter but let me start from the introduction because I am assuming that I made a total fool of myself and embarrassed the crap outta me so really sorry for that and Hi! I am y/n and I won't say I am the biggest fan because everybody says that and it's cliche rather here in this letter I really want to tell you how you actually helped me develop as an individual without even knowing that I existed. So thank you very very much.

You know I used to be really short-tempered, I used to snap at petty issues and I was very inconsiderate. Then one day a curly-haired boy aka you came into the pictures and trust me when I say you taught me how to live, you helped me see the world through a different perspective, you saved me from my darkest side and I cannot thank you enough for that. You taught me to treat people with kindness, you taught me empathy and helped me to improve myself. Let's just say you saved an always angry and grumpy girl and turned her into what I am today I am grateful for that.

So now lemme just say that however  I was behaving with you when we met is absolutely not my normal self, that is my overly excited and nervous and scared to meet you self I am usually not like that. So sorry if I passed out or died (not joking I truly believe that I will get a stroke when I see you and really do not regret dying after meeting you) after/before giving you this letter. But hey! Don't blame the poor girl she just met her dream man and her idol and the one person she loves deeply soo hush she is allowed to react like that.

I am pretty sure that you get countless such letters and you have changed millions of lives by just being you but you hold a very special place in my heart which no matter how hard anyone tries will never be able to replace. You will forever and always be in my heart and prays. And lastly, I want to thank you for being soo humble, soo kind, soo passionate even after being insanely famous at such a young age you never let the success take the best of you so I really want to thank you Harry Styles for being you and not being afraid to show your true self to the world.
Lots of love
y/n
xx
_____________________________________

Holy shit! I actually never imagined that my actions affect people so deeply. Like I had a hunch but this is a different kind of realisation. When people appreciate you for being you it is surreal and unexplainable to be very honest. I am grateful that I was able to help y/n out of her dark side and I hope everyone finds a way away from their dark side. I know how hard it can be to fight ones dark side when a part of you doesn't even want to fight. So I thank god that somehow I helped a person who was going through such time.

After reading that letter I keep it safely in my cupboard drawer because believe it or not this letter is really special to me as it made me realise how I affect lives subconsciously. Then, I sleep peacefully with a small smile on my face.